Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Four different groups are collecting canned goods to donate to a homeless shelter. According to the table above, which statement is true?
A. On Day 1, the number of cans collected by Group 2 was greater than the number collected by Group 1.
B. On Day 2, the number of cans collected by Group 4 was less than the number collected by Group 3.
C. On Day 2, the number of cans collected by Group 1 was equal to the number collected by Group 4.
D. On Day 1, the number of cans collected by Group 4 was less than the number collected by Group 2.
2. Jan has a pair of earrings that are congruent (the same size and shape). Looking at the pairs of shapes below, which pair looks to be congruent?
3. Max’s favorite cartoon show comes on at the times above. If the clock pattern continues, what time should be shown on the next clock?
A. 6:10 B. 6:40 C. 7:10 D. 7:40
4. Kyle has 3 shark stickers. Sammy has 4 times as many shark stickers as Kyle. Which picture shows how many shark stickers that Sammy has?
There are 6 pens in each package. How many pens are there in 9 packages?
5. Which number sentence should you use to solve the problem above?
A. 6 x 6 = 36 B. 9 - 6 = 3 C. 6 + 9 = 15 D. 9 x 6 = 54
6. To earn extra money, Jeffery does certain jobs around the neighborhood, such as raking leaves, washing cars, and painting fences. Jeffery saves the same amount of money each week. If the pattern above continues, what are the missing numbers in the table?
A. $21, $28, $35 B. $28, $56, $112
C. $17, $24, $27 D. $14, $14, $14
7. What are the missing numbers in the chart above?
A. 64, 84 B. 14, 44 C. 44, 74 D. 74, 44
8. Daniela grabbed four of her purses and emptied out all of her money from each. She found the sets of money below. Which set of money has the greatest value?
A. 2 dollars, 14 dimes, 5 pennies B. 3 dollars, 4 dimes, 6 pennies
C. 4 dollars, 10 dimes, 11 pennies D. 5 dollars, 1 dime, 0 pennies
9. On Tuesday and Wednesday, Doug the spotted Dalmatian buried 43 bones in all. If Doug buried 28 bones on Tuesday, how many bones did Doug bury on Wednesday?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 20 D. 25
10. The table above shows how many students from each school are going on a field trip to the police station. What is a good estimate for the total number of students going from both schools?
A. 160 B. 170 C. 180 D. 200
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!