Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 3 năm học 2012 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Students in Mrs. Wood's class are lined up to ride a pony for the Texan's Day. According to the picture above, who is 14th in line from the pony?
2. Last February, a card shop sold two hundred thousand, one hundred greeting cards. Which shows this number?
3. Which two figures have an equal fraction shaded?
A. 1 and 2
B. 1 and 3
C. 2 and 4
D. 3 and 4
4. Each figure below is shaded to represent a fraction. Which pair of figures makes a true statement?
5. A school library has 985,720 books. Which of the following is that number written in words?
A. Nine hundred eighty-five, seven hundred twenty
B. Nine hundred thousand, seven hundred twenty
C. Nine hundred eighty-five thousand, seven hundred twenty
D. Nine thousand eighty-five, seven hundred twenty
6. There are 368 buttons in a jar. What is that number rounded to the nearest hundred buttons?
7. Ben put 5 cookies in each box for the bake sale. How many cookies did he use to fill up the boxes?
8. John made a number with the blocks shown above. Sonya used the same blocks to make a number LESS THAN John’s number. Which could be the number Sonya made?
9. Which best describes the pattern of dots on the blocks?
A. Each block has exactly one more dot than the one before it.
B. Each block has two dots on it.
C. Each block has exactly two more dots than the one before it.
D. Each block has three or four dots on it.
10. Harold can use the fact, 3 x 4 = 12, to help him solve a related problem. Which of the following could be the problem he is trying to solve?
A. ? ÷ 3 = 4
B. ? - 4 = 12
C. ? + 3 = 4
D. ? - 3 = 4
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 3 năm học 2012
hay mà mình đang tìm.