Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Four different groups are collecting canned goods to donate to a homeless shelter. According to the table above, which statement is true?
A. On Day 1, the number of cans collected by Group 2 was greater than the number collected by Group 1.
B. On Day 2, the number of cans collected by Group 4 was less than the number collected by Group 3.
C. On Day 2, the number of cans collected by Group 1 was equal to the number collected by Group 4.
D. On Day 1, the number of cans collected by Group 4 was less than the number collected by Group 2.
2. Jan has a pair of earrings that are congruent (the same size and shape). Looking at the pairs of shapes below, which pair looks to be congruent?
3. Max’s favorite cartoon show comes on at the times above. If the clock pattern continues, what time should be shown on the next clock?
4. Kyle has 3 shark stickers. Sammy has 4 times as many shark stickers as Kyle. Which picture shows how many shark stickers that Sammy has?
There are 6 pens in each package. How many pens are there in 9 packages?
5. Which number sentence should you use to solve the problem above?
A. 6 x 6 = 36
B. 9 - 6 = 3
C. 6 + 9 = 15
D. 9 x 6 = 54
6. To earn extra money, Jeffery does certain jobs around the neighborhood, such as raking leaves, washing cars, and painting fences. Jeffery saves the same amount of money each week. If the pattern above continues, what are the missing numbers in the table?
A. $21, $28, $35
B. $28, $56, $112
C. $17, $24, $27
D. $14, $14, $14
7. What are the missing numbers in the chart above?
A. 64, 84
B. 14, 44
C. 44, 74
D. 74, 44
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 11 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.