Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 12 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which animal is at (2, 3) on the grid?
A. B. C. D.
2. There are 100 cookies inside the cookie jar. 49 of the cookies are Oreos. What fraction represents the number of Oreos inside the cookie jar?
3. Nick is playing a board game with his friends. One of the pieces is the spinner shown above. If Nick spins the spinner 50 times, which number will the spinner land on most often?
D. cannot tell
4. Melissa loves to read when she has free time after school. She has a pile of 16 magazines. What are two different ways that Melissa can stack them into equal groups?
A. 2 groups of 8 and 4 groups of 4
B. 2 groups of 9 and 3 groups of 4
C. 8 groups of 2 and 5 groups of 3
D. 6 groups of 3 and 2 groups of 8
5. What is the missing number for the input/output table?
6. For Halloween, Brian is going to come up with his own costume. He has 2 masks, one red and one green. He has three wigs, one black, one white, and one brown. How many different costumes can Brian make from the masks and the wigs?
* You can either multiply 2 (number of masks) x 3 (number of wigs) to get 6 different costumes. Also, you can make a list of combinations of masks and wigs:
1. Red mask, black wig
2. Red mask, white wig
3. Red mask, brown wig
4. Green mask, black wig
5. Green mask, white wig
6. Green mask, brown wig
Y = 1 student
7. The third grade students at Martin Elementary love animals. The picture graph above shows how many students own each type of pet. Which question below could you answer using the picture graph?
A. How many students own more than one pet?
B. How many students own black dogs?
C. How many more students own fish than hamster?
D. How many students don’t own pets?
8. Today, Michael woke up and looked at the calendar. He counted 15 more days until his birthday. Then, 27 more days after Michael’s birthday it will be Thanksgiving Day. How many days are there from today until Thanksgiving Day?
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 12 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!