Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 12 năm 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which animal is at (2, 3) on the grid?
A. B. C. D.
2. There are 100 cookies inside the cookie jar. 49 of the cookies are Oreos. What fraction represents the number of Oreos inside the cookie jar?
A. 100/51 B. 100/49 C. 51/100 D. 49/100
3. Nick is playing a board game with his friends. One of the pieces is the spinner shown above. If Nick spins the spinner 50 times, which number will the spinner land on most often?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. cannot tell
4. Melissa loves to read when she has free time after school. She has a pile of 16 magazines. What are two different ways that Melissa can stack them into equal groups?
A. 2 groups of 8 and 4 groups of 4
B. 2 groups of 9 and 3 groups of 4
C. 8 groups of 2 and 5 groups of 3
D. 6 groups of 3 and 2 groups of 8
5. What is the missing number for the input/output table?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 4 D. 1
6. For Halloween, Brian is going to come up with his own costume. He has 2 masks, one red and one green. He has three wigs, one black, one white, and one brown. How many different costumes can Brian make from the masks and the wigs?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
Y = 1 student
7. The third grade students at Martin Elementary love animals. The picture graph above shows how many students own each type of pet. Which question below could you answer using the picture graph?
A. How many students own more than one pet?
B. How many students own black dogs?
C. How many more students own fish than hamster?
D. How many students don’t own pets?
8. Today, Michael woke up and looked at the calendar. He counted 15 more days until his birthday. Then, 27 more days after Michael’s birthday it will be Thanksgiving Day. How many days are there from today until Thanksgiving Day?
A. 12 B. 30 C. 32 D. 42
9. Beth is going to make caramel apples for the fall festival. The picture above shows how Beth places the apples on the table. Which multiplication sentence matches the picture?
A. 3 x 4 = 12 B. 3 x 5 = 15
C. 3 x 6 = 18 D. 18 ÷ 3 = 6
10. The sandwiches at Jackie’s favorite restaurant costs $2.50, and soup costs $1.50. Jackie eats a sandwich 2 times a week and soup 5 times a week. What is the probability that Jackie will eat soup tomorrow?
A. 2/5 B. 5/2 C. 5/7 D. 2/7
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 12 năm 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.