Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 13. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. This graph shows the temperature outside at 12:00 PM for six days. How many degrees did it drop from Day 4 to Day 6?
2. Candy comes in packages of 8 pieces. Susie bought six packages of candy. How many pieces of candy did Susie buy?
3. What time is shown on the clock?
4. Andrew drinks 2 liters of water every day. About how many liters of water does he drink in one month?
5. The number pairs in the table form a pattern. Which two numbers complete the table?
A. 13, 11
B. 23, 33
C. 11, 43
D. 103, 29
6. A gardener wants to have a walkway around this flowerbed, as shown in the diagram. The length of the walkway can be estimated by the perimeter of the flowerbed. What is the perimeter of the gardener's flowerbed?
7. On Sunday, the temperature was 21 degrees Celsius. On Monday, it was 35 degrees Celsius. How much warmer was Monday than Sunday?
8. Jason does his homework for 30 minutes every day. He starts when he gets home and the minute hand is on 9. Where will the minute hand be when he stops?
9. Carmen has been making a chart to show prizes at the Family Fun Fair. This is what she has done so far. What is probably the missing number in Carmen's chart?
10. Danny estimated that a rope he had was 100 feet long. It was really only 58 feet long. What was the difference between the estimate and the real length?
A. 38 feet
B. 42 feet
C. 52 feet
D. 158 feet
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 13
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác.