Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 13 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Every year, Mrs. Sullivan gets perfume from her children for Mother’s Day. Now, she has a collection of 12 perfume bottles. What are 2 different ways that Mrs. Sullivan can arrange the perfume bottles into equal groups?
A. 2 groups of 6 and 3 groups of 5 B. 2 groups of 6 and 4 groups of 3
C. 8 groups of 2 and 5 groups of 3 D. 4 groups of 3 and 2 groups of 8
2. Tyrone bought a pizza that was cut into 12 equal slices. He paid $12.99 for the pizza. Tyrone eats 1/3 of the whole pizza. How many slices of pizza did Tyrone eat?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
3. Amy is painting shapes in very bright colors on the wall. She has started the pattern of shapes above. If the pattern continues, which shape will Amy paint next?
A. circle B. square C. triangle D. rectangle
4. Jared’s teacher has asked him to bring 5 packs of juice boxes for the class party. At the grocery store, Jared sees that juice boxes come in packs of six. How many juice boxes are in 5 packs?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40
5. Kate is making a pictograph to show how many books her classmates read. She will use the symbol above to represent three books. How many symbols should she use for Mike who read 21 books?
A. 3 B. 5 C. 7 D. 9
6. Karen wants to cut a piece of ribbon that will go around the length of the box exactly one time. How long should the ribbon be?
A. 11 feet B. 18 feet C. 22 feet D. 29 feet
7. What is at (1,4) on the grid?
A. heart B. cross C. happy face D. sparkle
8. Brenda is dividing numbers on a math test. Which number sentence has a quotient that is greater than 24 ÷ 4?
A. 32 ÷ 8 B. 28 ÷ 7 C. 49 ÷ 7 D. 24 ÷ 6
9. Jeremy bought a baseball glove for his dad. He puts the glove in the box above. What is the name of this solid figure?
A. Cone B. Cube C. Cylinder D. Pyramid
10. Taylor has a total of 25 shirts in her closet. Six of her shirts have flowers and the rest of the shirts are plain. How many of Taylor’s shirts are plain?
A. 12 B. 14 C. 19 D. 20
Thư viện eLib mong rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 13 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích cho quý thầy cô và các bạn học sinh.