Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 15 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Russell drew the figure above. If he flips the same figure, what would it look like?
A. B. C. D.
2. Dennis has $10.00 to spend at Toys ‘R’ Us. He wants to buy 3 dinosaur puzzles that cost $3.25 each. If Dennis buys the 3 puzzles, how much change will he get back?
A. $0.10 B. $0.25 C. $0.50 D. $0.30
3. Patterson Elementary is located at 1355 Willow Lane. There are many ways that the third grade students get to school each morning. Using the table, how many third grade students do NOT walk to school?
A. 12 B. 23 C. 36 D. 43
4. After a dangerous hurricane, many homes on Greg’s street need repairs. A new roof will cost $3,721. New windows will cost $6,513. What will the total ESTIMATED cost be for these two home repairs?
A. $9,000 B. $10,200 C. $40,000 D. $90,000
5. The shoe rack at the store holds 345 shoes. There are 6 shoe racks in the store. What is the best ESTIMATE of the total number of shoes that the store has?
A. 1,000 B. 2,100 C. 4,200 D. 5,300
6. The students in Mrs. Johnson’s class have voted for a class mascot. The choices were a dog, kitten, or fish. The bar graph above shows how the class voted. How many votes did the dog get?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
7. Willy is answering multiplication questions on a test. He got only one question wrong. Which multiplication sentence is NOT correct?
A. 3 x 0 = 3 B. 4 x 1 = 4
C. 5 x 0 = 0 D. 6 x 1 = 6
8. Arthur is making necklaces in crafts camp. When he uses 1 string, he gets 5 beads. When he uses 2 strings, he gets six beads. When he gets 4 strings, he gets 8 beads. If this pattern continues, how many beads will Arthur get if he uses 6 strings?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 10 D. 12
9. Nancy is studying the input/output pattern on the chart above. If the pattern continues, what will be the three missing numbers that Nancy will write?
A. 6, 8, 7 B. 5, 6, 7 C. 6, 7, 8 D. 7, 6, 8
10. Tanya’s family will travel 312 miles north from their home to the famous U.S. landmark, Mount Rushmore. Then, they will visit Tanya’s grandmother who lives 221 miles north of Mount Rushmore. What is the best ESTIMATE of the total number of miles to get from to Tanya’s home to her grandmother’s home?
A. 410 B. 530 C. 670 D. 800
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 15 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013