Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 15 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Johnson is packing a lunch for each of her 3 sons, Ray, Ronald, and Robert. She gave each son 2 cookies and 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. How many sandwiches did she give her sons in all?
A. 6 B. 13 C. 23 D. 30
2. The students in Mr. Robinson’s class voted for their favorite food served in the cafeteria. The number of votes for each type of food is shown in the table above. Which type of food received the greatest amount of votes?
A. Nachos B. Hot Dog C. Pizza D. Peanuts
3. Three teachers buy food from the cafeteria this afternoon. The P.E. teacher, Mr. Travis, buys 6 chicken nuggets for $2.00. Mrs. Morris, a third-grade teacher, buys 5 tacos for $3.00 each. Miss Peters, the librarian, buys a bowl of soup for $4.00. How much did Mrs. Morris spend on her tacos in all?
A. $3.00 B. $5.00 C. $15.00 D. $19.00
4. Box A has 12 juice boxes inside. The two B boxes have an equal number of juice boxes. If this scale is balanced as shown, how many juice boxes are in one of the B boxes?
A. 1 B. 4 C. 6 D. 12
5. For lunch, Kerri buys 9 apples and pays $4. Bobby buys 10 apples and pays $5. Jack buys 15 apples and pays $10. If Nathan buys 19 apples and the pattern continues, how much will he pay?
A. 9 B. 14 C. 20 D. 27
41, 26, 63, 39, 55
6. The numbers above are the table numbers in the cafeteria. Cindy learned that you can find the range of a set of numbers by subtracting the LEAST number from the GREATEST number. What is the range of the numbers in the box above?
A. 47 B. 37 C. 14 D. 24
7. Glenda wants to buy ice cream at lunch. She can only get ice cream scoops in multiples of 3. Which of the numbers below is a multiple of 3?
A. 1 B. 9 C. 13 D. 23
8. Jim has 12 peaches for lunch. If he divides the peaches among 3 friends, how many peaches did each friend receive?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 4 D. 12
9. There are 30 children in the cafeteria. They need to sit in groups of 6 at each table. How many groups will be formed?
A. 1 B. 5 C. 10 D. 30
10. Donald has a pocketful of lunch money. He pulls out his money and sees that he has 7 dimes and 2 nickels. How much money does Donald have?
A. $0.05 B. $0.25 C. $0.80 D. $1.00
BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 15 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
là một trong những BST trong hàng trăm ngàn tài liệu miễn phí được đông đảo quý bạn đọc và thành viên chia sẻ và dưới sự kiểm duyệt của eLib nhằm cho ra đời những BST chất lượng. Cùng tham khảo bạn nhé!