Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 16 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Samantha is getting her exercise by jogging around the neighborhood. It takes her 3 minutes to jog 2 blocks. If Samantha continues jogging at this speed, how long will it take her to jog 8 blocks?
A. 2 B. 8 C. 12 D. 22
2. Jump ropes come in boxes of 6 jump ropes each. Coach Jordan wants to buy enough boxes so that each student in his class gets one jump rope. If there are 29 students in his class, how many boxes of jump ropes should Coach Jordan buy?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 13 D. 37
3. In gym class, the students use a spinner to pick which activity they will play that day. The “T” stands for tennis, and the “R” stands for running. If the students spin this spinner 50 times, which letter will the spinner point to most often?
A. R B. T C. S D. V
4. Tony, Zack, and Oliver are playing basketball. It is now 2:15 p.m., and Zack has a piano lesson that starts at 3:00 p.m. Zack’s piano lesson will begin in how many minutes?
A. 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
5. Which of the following math relations is true?
6. Frank walked 2.7 miles to Mike’s house. Together they walked 3.5 miles to Jafar’s house. How many miles did Frank walk in all?
A. 5.6 B. 6.2 C. 13.7 D. 31.2
7. There are 3 students – A, B, and C – who each want to be the captain of the baseball team. The coach decided to use the spinner above to decide who will get to be the captain. He spins the spinner 60 times and records the result each time. About how many times did the spinner land on Student A?
A. 1 time B. 3 times C. 10 times D. 20 times
8. Sharon dashed to the finish line and completed the race in thirty-five and four hundredths seconds. She finished in 1st place! Which decimal shows Sharon’s time?
A. 0.354 seconds B. 35.4 seconds
C. 0.035 seconds D. 35.04 seconds
9. A baseball player gets a certain number of baseballs balls for every bat he buys at the store. If the baseball player buys 5 bats, he also gets 14 balls. If he buys 6 bats, he gets 15 balls. If this pattern continues, what are the two missing numbers in the table above?
A. 0, 1 B. 6, 8 C. 18, 19 D. 23, 37
10. After a long day of fun exercise, Alexis likes to eat healthy snacks. She has a pepper plant, a tomato plant, and an orange tree growing outside in the garden. How many different ways can she arrange these plants from left to right?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 5 D. 6
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 16 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.