Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 16 năm 2012:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The graph shows the number of students in each grade at Powell Elementary School. About how many more students are in Fifth grade than Fourth grade?
2. Eddy planted 24 flowers. Some were blue and others were pink. If nine of them were pink, how many of the flowers were blue?
3. Some days of the week are written on the slips of paper shown above. All of them will be folded and placed in a paper bag. If John is to pick one slip from the bag without looking, which day of the week will John most likely get?
4. Jerry and Jim sell lemonade in the summer. Last week, they each worked for 6 hours. Jerry sold 43 cups, and Jim sold 24. How many more cups did Jerry sell last week?
A. 18 cups
B. 19 cups
C. 49 cups
D. 67 cups
5. A counselor would like to know what kind of afterschool activities her students like to have. She allows five different activities every day. Which question should she ask the students?
A. Do you like board games?
B. Do you live far from school?
C. What are your favorite activities?
D. What pets do you own?
6. Eric has 9 erasers. He wants to put them in 3 pencil holders evenly. How many erasers should he put in each pencil holder?
7. Among the many people visiting Houston Natural Science Museum on Wednesday, 45 people had pizza, 38 people had hot dogs, and 17 people had hamburgers in the cafeteria for their lunch. How many people had lunch at the museum cafeteria on Wednesday?
8. In a football match, the Wildcats scored 32 points in 18 minutes. The Bobcats scored 25 points in 20 minutes. How many points did the teams score in all?
9. What are the next 3 numbers in the pattern?
A. 15, 25, 45
B. 75, 85, 95
C. 85, 95, 75
D. 55, 100, 75
10. Chris' toy box contains 3 yellow blocks, 2 white blocks, 3 red blocks, and 6 blue blocks. If Chris grab one block from his toy box without looking, what kind of block does he most likely get?
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 16 năm 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!