Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 17 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Beth has 4 boxes of shells. There are 8 shells in each box. How many shells does she have all together?
2. Which of the following figures illustrates 2 x 5?
296 + 0 = ?
3. What property of addition will help you find the answer to the problem above?
A. Zero plus any number equals zero.
B. Zero plus any number equals that number.
C. Zero minus any number equals that number.
D. Zero minus any number equals zero.
4. Jen has 30 blocks for a display in 5 rows. Each row will have the same number of blocks. Which number sentence shows the number of blocks used for the display?
A. 30 + 5 = 35
B. 30 + 5 = 25
C. 5 + 5 + 5 = 15
D. 30 / 5 = 6
5. In a school basketball match, Kevin's team has seven players that scored eight points each. How many points did the seven players score in the game?
6. Ken visited his grandfather on the farm. He peeked under the fence to see the cows and counted 36 legs. How many cows were there?
7. Sara and three of her friends made a poster together. They drew 8 rows of squares with 6 squares in each row. How many squares did Sara and her friends draw on the poster?
8. If each child has a package of candy with 5 pieces in it, how many pieces of candy would 7 children have?
9. Andrew wants to buy four cookies. Each cookie costs 7 cents. How much money will Andrew need to buy the cookies?
A. 7 cents
B. 11 cents
C. 21 cents
D. 28 cents
The Smith family was to take a 20-minute taxi ride to the airport. The taxi driver told them that the fare for the trip was $12 for two people and $1.00 was added for each extra person. How much would the trip to the airport cost Mr. Smith?
10. If the problem above is to be solved, what additional information would be needed?
A. the reason the family was going to the airport
B. the speed at which the taxi traveled
C. the cost of the gasoline
D. the number of people in the family
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 17 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!