Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 17 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. At the baseball game, many fans cheer for different teams and wear different colored baseball caps. A fraction of the caps are dark. Which of the following choices shows an equivalent fraction of dark caps?
2. Wesley is looking through a window on a rainy day. He sees rectangles that are different sizes. He notices that some smaller rectangles make up some of the larger rectangles. How many total rectangles can be found in the window above?
A. 4 B. 6 C. 15 D. 20
3. In the garden, there are 3 ladybugs, 8 worms, and 2 grasshoppers. Which number sentence could you use to find out how many more worms than ladybugs there are in the garden?
A. 8 – 3 = 5 B. 8 + 3 = 11 C. 8 – 1 = 6 D. 8 + 2 = 10
4. After school, Lucy goes home and watches 30 minutes of her favorite television show. Then, it takes Lucy 40 minutes to do her homework and 25 minutes to eat dinner at night. How many more minutes does it take for Lucy to do her homework than to eat dinner?
A. 6 B. 15 C. 23 D. 40
5. What are the missing numbers in the table above?
A. 1, 6 B. 6, 8 C. 3, 6 D. 4, 10
6. Jen is wrapping presents for her grandfather’s birthday. She has 8 yards of red ribbon. If 1 yard is equal to 3 feet, how many feet of red ribbon does Jen have?
A. 5 feet B. 8 feet C. 24 feet D. 36 feet
7. The fan in the classroom is broken, and it is getting quite hot. Harry wants to find out what the temperature is in the classroom. Which of the following measurement tools should Harry use?
8. Mr. Greenjeans measured a bean plant on Thursday. It was 8 inches tall. By Monday, it had grown 1 more inch. What operation should you use to find how tall the plant is on Monday?
A. + B. - C. x D. ÷
9. Amanda’s cat, Fefe, snuggles with her on the couch. Which of these measurements best describes the weight of a cat?
A. 30 grams B. 300 grams
C. 3.0 kilograms D. 30 kilograms
10. Martin and his dog, Sparky, like to spend time together at the neighborhood park. Martin walks Sparky half an hour each day. About how many hours does Martin walk his dog in one month?
A. 2 B. 7 C. 11 D. 15
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 17 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!