Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 18 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. This graph shows the temperature outside at 12:00 PM for six days. How many degrees did it drop from Day 4 to Day 6?
A. 6 B. 18 C. 8 D. 4
2. The donut shop sells a bag of donut holes for $1.99. If each bag has 8 donut holes inside, how many donut holes will you have if you buy 6 bags?
A. 12 B. 24 C. 48 D. 64
3. Luis looks at the clock and turns on the television. His favorite show starts at this time. What time does it say on the clock above?
A. 4:06 B. 4:30 C. 6:04 D. 6:20
4. Andrew does a lot of exercise and running. Since he sweats a lot during these activities, he usually drinks 2 liters of water every day. About how many liters of water does Andrew drink in one month?
A. 10 B. 30 C. 60 D. 100
5. The number pairs in the table form a pattern. Which two numbers complete the table?
A. 13, 11 B. 23, 33 C. 11, 43 D. 103, 29
6. A farmer wants to build a wooden fence around the perimeter of a rectangular pig pen, as shown in the picture above. What is the perimeter of the pig pen?
A. 9 B. 19 C. 38 D. 79
7. On Sunday, the temperature was a cool 21 degrees Celsius. Calvin walked around the park in a long-sleeved shirt and jeans. On Monday, it was 35 degrees Celsius outside, and Calvin had to wear a short-sleeved shirt and shorts around the park. How much warmer was it on Monday than on Sunday?
A. 56°C B. 14°F C. 14°C D. 24°C
8. Jason’s class eats lunch in the cafeteria for 30 minutes every day. They start eating when the minute hand is on the 9. Where will the minute hand be when lunch is over?
A. 3 B. 6 C. 9 D. 12
9. There are many fun prizes you can win at the the Family Fun Fair. Carmen made an input/output table that shows the number of tickets that you need to get prizes with different values. What is probably the missing number in Carmen’s chart?
A. $3.50 B. $4.00 C. $4.50 D. $5.00
10. Danny estimated that a rope he had was 100 feet long. It was really only 58 feet long. What was the difference between the estimate and the real length?
A. 38 feet B. 42 feet C. 52 feet D. 158 feet
Nội dung đề thi chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 18 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013