Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 19 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Chris wants to make lunch so he buys the items above at the grocery store. How much did he pay for all the items above?
A. $7.74 B. $6.64 C. $6.74 D. $5.64
2. Alice and Richard are going on an Easter egg hunt this weekend. They have decorated eggs and put them in baskets. Alice decorated 21 eggs and Richard decorated 18 eggs. If one basket holds 12 eggs, how many baskets will Alice and Richard need to hold all the eggs?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
3. Ms. Mason has filled a big jar with jelly beans. She wants her students to estimate how many beans are inside the jar. As a hint, Ms. Mason poured out the beans and filled up 10 cups. In the first four cups, she counted 19, 21, 21, and 18 beans. What is a reasonable estimate for the total number of beans in the jar?
A. 190 – 210 B. 210 - 230 C. 100 - 250 D. 170 - 190
4. 100 crayons come in one box. Melissa uses 36 crayons to color a card she made for her grandmother. How many crayons are left inside the box?
A. 44 B. 64 C. 74 D. 136
5. After school, Grant takes his dog for a walk. They go down the street and play at the park for a bit. When he returns home, it is already 7:00 p.m. If Grant’s walk took 1 hour and 30 minutes, what time did Grant start his walk?
A. 5:00 p.m. B. 5:30 p.m. C. 6:00 p.m. D. 8:30 p.m.
6. One warm summer day, Brenda walks down to the ice cream shop for a cold, sweet treat. She can choose from 4 different ice cream flavors – vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint. She wants to make ice cream cones with 2 scoops, using 2 different flavors for each cone. How many different cones can she make?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 6
7. In which of the following numbers does the “5” have the greatest value?
A. 1,543 B. 5,341 C. 9,258 D. 3,645
1. The shape has 4 angles.
2. The angles are not all the same size.
3. Opposite sides are the same length.
8. Lisa is playing a guessing game with her brother. She gives him the 3 clues above that describe a special shape. Which shape fits all 3 clues?
A. A B. B C. C D. D D. E
9. Natalie’s class is helping the librarian make posters for the upcoming Book Fair. The graph above shows how many minutes it takes to make different amounts of posters. If the pattern continues, how many minutes will it take to make 6 posters?
A. 50 B. 55 C. 60 D. 65
10. Mrs. Ortiz assigned each student in a group an equal number of math problems to do at the board. There were 5 students in that group. Which of the following could be the number of math problems she assigned all together?
A. 6 B. 9 C. 12 D. 15
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 19 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.