Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 19 năm 2012 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The workers at the toy factory are making teddy bears. They will sew 2 eyes on each of the teddy bears shown above. How many eyes will they need in all?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 12 D. 10
2. Andrew always does his chores at home, and his mother rewards him with an allowance. Today, Andrew earns the coins above, and he decides to save them in his piggy bank. Which of the choices below describes Andrew’s coins?
A. 3 dimes, 2 nickels, 1 penny
B. 1 quarter, 2 dimes, 3 nickels
C. 2 quarters, 3 nickels, 1 penny
D. 2 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickel
3. Look at the pattern that Meg has created on her number chart above. What rule did Meg use to create this pattern?
A. Shade in all even numbers.
B. Shade in all odd numbers.
C. Shade in numbers when counting by 3’s.
D. Shade in numbers when counting by 4’s.
4. Ted is using small tiles to make the patterns shown above. How many small tiles will Ted need to make the next large square in the pattern?
A. 32 B. 25 C. 50 D. 5
5. Janet, Thomas, and Hannah each ran one part of a relay race. The time it took them to run each part of the race is shown above. How many seconds did it take Janet, Thomas, and Hannah to run the race from start to finish?
A. 36 B. 37 C. 46 D. 47
6. Theresa is hanging photos of her family on the wall. Each photo needs 4 strips of tape. How many strips of tape will Theresa need if she has 6 family photos to hang?
A. 10 B. 18 C. 24 D. 30
7. At the school carnival, Eric and his friends are playing a game. Each friend has a bag of treats filled with popcorn, pretzels, and raisins. The table above shows how many points each treat is worth. If Eric’s bag has 4 popcorns, 1 pretzel, and 3 raisins, how many points does Eric win?
A. 44 B. 54 C. 64 D. 74
8. Cindy is buying balloons for her sister’s birthday party. Each balloon costs 5 cents. How many balloons can Cindy buy using only the coins above?
A. 12 B. 13 C. 14 D. 15
9. Rodrigo has basketball practice after school today. He must rush home and grab his uniform and equipment. Which of the following could be the time basketball practice starts?
A. 12:00 AM B. 7:30 AM C. 10:00 AM D. 3:30 AM
10. Scott keeps his lucky penny in his pocket at all times. If he tosses this penny 20 times, which of the sentences below will ALWAYS be true?
A. The coin will land on heads or tails.
B. The coin is certain to land on heads all 20 times.
C. The coin is certain to land on tails all 20 times.
D. The coin will land on heads exactly once.
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 19 năm 2012
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.