Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 2 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Bea is sorting out her earrings. She has earrings in almost every shape and color. If she places her earrings in the order above, which shape should go in the blank to complete the pattern?
2. Paul knows that if he lays a toy on a flat face, then it won’t roll off the table. Which of the solid figures below has only ONE flat face?
3. Ravi and his family are visiting San Antonio, Texas. They have already seen the famous Alamo, but now they want to go on the full city tour. The sign above shows the ticket prices for the tours. Ravi’s father paid $20.00 in all for 2 adults and 2 children. Which tickets did he buy?
A. Train B. Horse and Carriage Rides C. Air D. Ship
4. Monica had 14 stuffed animals. She cleaned out her room and decided to recycle some of her stuffed animals by donating them to families who needed them. After she donated some of the stuffed animals, she had 5 left. How many stuffed animals did Monica give away?
A. 3 B. 9 C. 27 D. 81
5. Isaac made a number using the top 3 digits. His brother, Rafael, must make a different number to make the above number sentence true. Which combination of the digits should Rafael use?
A. 548 B. 458 C. 845 D. 854
6. Nate is shopping for after-school snacks at the grocery store with his dad. Nate finds a bag of potato chips for $0.69, a box of popcorn for $0.47, a jar of peanut butter for $0.79, and a case of blueberries for $0.50. Which is the least expensive item that Nate buys?
A. potato chips B. popcorn C. pen D. ruler
7. Ricky loves to watch movies on DVD with his family on Sunday nights. Last Sunday, they watched “Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa.” The clock above shows the time the movie ended. If the movie lasted for 3 hours, at what time did the movie start?
A. 1:30 p.m. B. 3:30 p.m. C. 6:30 p.m. D. 12:30 p.m.
8. Jacob earned $9.00 walking his neighbor's dogs during the summer. He spent $3.95 of it on a deck of cards. He wanted to buy video game tokens with the rest of the money. If a video game token is 50¢, about how many video game tokens can he buy?
A. 1 B. 10 C. 50 D. 100
9. This is a Magic Number Machine that follows a magic rule. If you put a number into Column A, you will get the number in Column B. Which number sentence shows the magic rule?
A. A x 5 = B B. A - 15 = B C. A + 5 = B D. A ÷ 5 = B
10. Nelson has been waiting all week to go to the bookstore. He wants to buy a pop-up book about dinosaurs for $11.65 and the chapter book James and the Giant Peach for $8.75. How much money will Nelson end up spending on the two books?
A. $10.40 B. $15.40 C. $20.40 D. $25.40
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 2 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013