Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 2 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jason’s class is having a Valentine’s Day party at school. He brings 30 cookies that he divides evenly among his 4 best friends. If each of the 4 friends get the same amount of cookies, which picture below shows how many cookies each friend will get?
2. Samantha is in line to buy a strawberry snow cone from the ice cream man. She pulls out several quarters from her purse so she can pay for her snow cone. If she counts 6 quarters, how much money does Samantha have in quarters?
A. $0.30 B. $0.60 C. $1.25 D. $1.50
3. Kate and Brad collect small beanbag animals. What is one way to solve the problem above about their beanbag animals?
A. 57 + 42 = B. 57 - 42 = C. 57 ÷ 42 = D. 57 x 42 =
4. During a game of hide-and-go-seek, James is counting by 2s while his friends go and hide in the yard. He calls out the numbers 68, 70, 72, and 74. If the pattern continues, what number will James call out next?
A. 80 B. 76 C. 75 D. 66
5. Adam stayed was very busy yesterday. He went to school, came home to eat dinner, finished his homework, played card games with his sister, and finally went to sleep. Looking at the graph above, on which activity did Adam spend the GREATEST amount of time?
A. doing homework. B. playing. C. at school. D. sleeping.
6. Brianna’s favorite numbers are odd numbers, like 15, 9, and 11. Which of the following number sentences has a sum that is also an odd number?
A. 6 + 6 B. 3 + 5 C. 4 + 4 D. 5 + 2
7. Right before dinner, Nickie sets a table that looks like the shape above. She finds napkins that are the same shape but not the same size as the shape above. Which could be the shape of the napkin?
8. Rachel and Kim made necklaces with red and pink beads. Rachel used 529 beads for her necklace, and Kim used 100 more beads than Rachel. How many beads did Kim use?
A. 529 B. 539 C. 629 D. 639
9. Hannah lives in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. This summer, she is going to visit her grandparents in Chocorua. Using the road map above, which is the best estimate of the total distance from Bretton Woods to Chocorua?
A. 30 + 10 + 10 B. 30 + 20 + 20 C. 20 + 10 + 10 D. 20 + 20 + 20
10. In the summer Olympics, three men run fast to win the gold medal for their country. Mike runs faster than George. Fred runs faster than Mike. Mike runs faster than Tim. Who runs the FASTEST?
A. Fred B. Tim C. Mike D. George
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 2 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!