Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Thomas has saved money so he can buy one toy at the end of the week. Thomas wants to use the three coins above to buy one of the four toys shown above. Which of the toys can he afford to buy?
A. the football B. the tennis Ball
C. the toy car D. the toy ring
2. Four teams of students have decided to sell delicious, tangy lemonade at the neighborhood park. They do this for two weeks. Looking at the table above, which of the following statements is true?
A. On Week 1, the number of Lemonades sold by Team 2 was less than the number sold by Team 1.
B. On Week 1, the number of Lemonades sold by Team 3 was greater than the number sold by Team 4.
C. On Week 2, the number of Lemonades sold by Team 4 was equal the number sold by Team 3.
D. On Week 2, the number of Lemonades sold by Team 2 was less than the number sold by Team 1.
3. Every day, the kids in the cafeteria get to choose from a bottle of water or a box of milk to go with their tray lunch. About how much milk would the box hold?
A. 1 ounce B. 1 pint C. 5 gallons D. 10 gallons
4. Imagine folding this shape along the dotted lines. Which shape would you make?
A. a rectangular prism B. a cylinder
C. a tetrahedron D. a cube
5. Mike needs to put all five weights on the scale so that both sides are balanced. How many kilograms need to be on each side of the scale?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
6. Delight Donuts sells tastiest donuts in town! The table above shows the prices for the donuts at the store. If the pattern continues, how much would 5 donuts cost at the store?
A. $1.60 B. $2.00 C. $2.20 D. $3.00
7. Melissa loves to color when she finishes her homework each night. She has 18 coloring books. What are two different ways Melissa can stack the coloring books in equal groups?
A. 2 groups of 9 and 3 groups of 6
B. 2 groups of 9 and 3 groups of 4
C. 8 groups of 2 and 5 groups of 3
D. 6 groups of 3 and 2 groups of 8
8. Joshua saves $8 each week. The table shows how much he has saved in the first 2 weeks. Which set of numbers completes the table?
A. 24, 32, 40 B. 18, 28, 38
C. 28, 56, 112 D. 16, 16, 16
9. Chef Anthony is cooking meatball soup at the restaurant. One table of guests ordered 7 bowls of meatball soup. Chef Anthony serves 10 meatballs in each of the 7 bowls. How many meatballs does Chef Anthony serve in all?
A. 17 B. 71 C. 107 D. 70
10. Julio created this input/output table and used a special rule to come up with the numbers. Which rule did he use?
A. Add 6 B. Subtract 3
C. Multiply by 3 D. Multiply by 3 and subtract 1
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 21 đề thi số 1 năm học 2014
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.