Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 21 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Megan, Joshua, and Sarah are on a basketball team. Joshua is taller than Sarah; Megan is taller than Joshua. What is their order of heights from shortest to tallest?
A. Joshua, Megan, Sarah B. Sarah, Joshua, Megan
C. Joshua, Sarah, Megan D. Megan, Joshua, Sarah
2. Shawn made a map of his neighborhood. Which ordered pair tells where the school is located?
A. (1,4) B. (2,4) C. (3,4) D. (4,2)
3. This pictograph shows how many pets are at the veterinary hospital. Which question could you answer using this pictograph?
A. How many fish are at the vet?
B. How many black dogs are at the vet?
C. How many more snakes are there than hamsters?
D. How many pets have been at the vet for only 2 days?
4. There are 254 children in line at the amusement park. All but 50 of the children want to try out the new roller coaster ride “Lightning Spiral”. Which number sentence shows how many children wanted to ride the “Lightning Spiral”?
A. 254 + 50 = N B. 50 – 254 = N
C. 50 + 254 = N D. 254 – 50 = N
5. The equilateral triangle above has one line of symmetry shown. How many more lines of symmetry does the triangle have?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 2 D. 3
6. There are 5 party hats in a package. If you need 25 party hats, how many packages should you buy?
A. 25 ÷ 5 = 5 B. 20 x 5 = 100
C. 20 + 5 = 25 D. 20 – 5 = 15
7. To find the range of a set of numbers, subtract the least number from the greatest number. What’s the range of the set of numbers shown above?
A. 47 B. 37 C. 14 D. 24
8. Holly made a square flower garden. If the perimeter of the square garden is 24 units, what is the area?
A. 6 square units B. 36 square units
C. 46 square units D. 56 square units
9. Fiona’s family drinks a lot of milk because they like to eat cereal and oatmeal every morning. They often buy the milk container shown above. About how much milk does the container hold?
A. 10 ounces B. 1 cup C. 1 gallon D. 10 gallons
10. Millie is having a birthday party. Cleo the Clown will be bringing 24 balloons. What are 2 different ways Cleo the Clown can tie up the balloons in equal groups?
A. 2 groups of 12 and 6 groups of 4
B. 6 groups of 2 and 2 groups of 11
C. 10 groups of 2 and 4 groups of 5
D. 2 groups of 9 and 3 groups of 6
Nội dung bộ sưu tập chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 21 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014