Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Miss Foster uses face stickers to create a pattern. Three face stickers are missing from the pattern above. If Miss Foster completes the pattern, which face sticker should be at the very top?
2. Sally’s birthday is on July 9. Billy’s birthday is two weeks later. Billy’s party is two days after his birthday. When is Billy’s party?
A. July 9 B. July 16 C. July 23 D. July 25
3. There were many fish swimming in the cool pond. Kyle counted a number of fish equal to 8 hundreds, 3 tens, and 7 ones. What is the standard form number that Kyle counted?
A. 830 B. 837 C. 8,037 D. 8,370
4. According to the picture above, which two people's figures are congruent?
A. Andy’s and Dennis’s
B. Andy’s, Beth’s, and Dennis’s
C. Beth’s, Ceil’s, and Dennis’s
D. Beth’s and Ceil’s
5. Farmer Johnson has the best crop of crisp green apples. He will sell his apples at the market for 5 cents each. What is the total cost if you buy 4 of Farmer Johnson’s green apples at the market?
A. 4 cents B. 16 cents C. 20 cents D. 40 cents
6. Matt asked his classmates, “What is your favorite ride at the amusement park?” The graph above shows his results. How many students did Matt ask?
A. 7 B. 12 C. 15 D. 30
7. Travis loves to eat chocolate pudding as a snack. He bought an 8-pack of pudding cups yesterday, and he ate 3/8 of the pack today. How much pudding does Travis have left?
A. 3/8 B. 4/8 C. 5/8 D. 6/8
8. Carmen has two quarters and two dimes. According to the price list above, which of the following items could she buy at the school store?
A. 3 pencils
B. 1 ruler and 2 pencils
C. 1 pencil, 1 ruler, and 1 eraser
D. 10 erasers
9. Which of the following problems can be solved by 10 + 5 = ?
A. Felipe made 10 cookies. His friends ate 5. How many did he have left?
B. Tom has 10 pairs of earrings. Harley has 5. How many pairs do they have in all?
C. Hailey has 10 dolls. Each has 5 outfits. How many outfits are there in all?
D. There are 10 toys and 5 children. If each child gets the same number of toys, how many does each child get?
10. Mrs. Smith is planting seeds in her garden. She wants to divide 18 seeds equally among 3 holes that she dug out. How many seeds should go inside each hole?
A. 18 ÷ 3 = 6
B. 18 + 18 + 18 = 54
C. 18 – 3 = 15
D. 18 + 3 = 21
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!