Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 27 năm 2014 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. What is the sum of the two decimal numbers?
2. Barry and his family are driving to Disneyland for vacation. On the first day, they drove 628 miles. On the second day, they drove 602 miles. How many miles did Barry and his family drive in all during these two days?
3. Scott is saving his money so he can buy a new skateboard. Inside the piggy bank are the coins shown above. What is the total value of the coins shown?
4. Which of the following problems can be solved using the number sentence 29 x 2 = ?
A. Sharon saw 29 boats on the lake and 2 boats at the dock. How many boats is that in all?
B. A parking lot has 29 cars in each row. There are 2 rows of cars. How many cars is that all together?
C. Mrs. Jensen had 29 rulers. She gave 2 to her students. How many rulers did she have left?
D. Travis had 29 cookies. If he puts 2 cookies in each lunch bag, how many lunch bags will he use?
5. Sophie is a great artist. She is making 6 posters to hang in the school library. She draws a figure with 4 square corners on each poster. Which could be the figure that Sophie drew?
6. Jake is playing with his toy truck. He wants to measure how long his toy truck is, but he can’t find a ruler. He uses marbles instead. Looking at the picture above, about how many marbles long is Jake’s toy truck?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 27 năm 2014