Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 29 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây
1. Amy is putting some toys away on a shelf. Going from left to right, which set of toys shows the heart in the last position
2. A few years ago, there were about 713,298 people living in the city of El Paso, Texas. Peter has 4 cousins who live a few miles away from El Paso. What is the value of the 3 in 713,298?
A. 300 B. 3,000 C. 30,000 D. 300,00
3. RJ pulls out his wallet and counts the money inside. If he has only the money shown above, which shirt can Ronnie afford to buy with his money?
4. Last Saturday, a group of friends hiked near the mountains. The chart above shows the number of rocks that each person collected during the hike. How many rocks did Jeff and Mark collect together?
A. 32 B. 42 C. 45 D. 79
5. Joy plays on a basketball team, and she gets very thirsty after every game. She drinks 8 glasses of water each day. If Joy continues doing this, how many glasses of water will she drink in one week?
A. 56 B. 54 C. 32 D. 15
6. What is the difference of the two fractions?
A. 1/4 B. 4/5 C. 6/5 D. 4/6
7. Serena’s favorite afterschool snack is crackers with peanut butter. Serena bought 3 boxes of crackers. If there are 48 crackers in each box, how many crackers did Serena buy in all?
A. 45 B. 51 C. 124 D. 144
8. Look at the picture. What is the sum of the two model values?
A. 1.5 B. 3.9 C. 5.9 D. 9.5
9. There are 8,173 octopus living in the Black Sea. There are also 3,826 sharks living in the Black Sea. How many more octopus are there than sharks in the Black Sea?
A. 5,753 B. 5,357 C. 4,947 D. 4,347
10. Colton earned the money shown above by selling lemonade. What is the total value of the money?
A. $3.95 B. $4.16 C. $4.95 D. $6.15
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 29
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!