Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 3 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Mary has a magic number box that follows a rule. When she puts a number in the box, a new number comes out. Which is the rule for Mary’s magic number box?
A. add 5 B. add 7 C. subtract 5 D. subtract 7
2. Today was Field Day, and the kids in Mr. Monroe’s 3rd grade class are quite tired. Joe, Sue, Bob, and Kim ran in the field day race, and their times are shown on the table above. Which student ran the fastest?
A. Joe B. Sue C. Bob D. Kim
3. Tom, Sue, Adam, and Bob are reading quietly in the school library. Tom's book has 478 pages. Sue's book has 514 pages. Adam's book has 38 more pages than Tom's book. Bob's book has 38 more pages than Sue's book. Whose book has the most pages?
A. Tom's B. Sue's C. Adam's D. Bob's
4. Late in the afternoon, Fran the Frog caught 51 mosquitos with her long tongue. She didn’t catch any flies though. What number fills in the blank to make the number sentence true?
A. 0 B. 51 C. 52 D. 510
5. The map above shows the roads in the village between Kathy’s house and her grandmother’s house. How many ways can Kathy go to her grandmother’s house without going by a place more than once on EACH trip?
A. 3 B. 4 C. 5 D. 6
6. The waiter puts 9 cups on the table at the Italian restaurant. There will be 18 people in all sitting at the table. How many more cups does the waiter need to bring?
A. 10 B. 9 C. 9 D. 7
7. Brandy stretches out her wool scarf above. Part of her scarf is gray and part of it is white. What fraction of her scarf is gray?
A. 1/3 B. 1/2 C. 2/3 D. 2/1
8. Mike is eating tacos for lunch with his family. Mike eats 1 taco, his sister eats 2 tacos, and his dad eats 3 tacos. How many tacos did they eat in all?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7
9. Jasmin is getting ready for school, but she doesn’t know what to wear. She needs to check the temperature. Which tool should Jasmin use to measure the temperature?
10. The baseball team is hungry for pizza after a long game. There are 12 baseball players, and each player will eat 3 slices of pizza. How many whole pizzas do they need if there are 4 slices in each pizza?
A. 3 pizzas B. 4 pizzas C. 9 pizzas D. 12 pizzas
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 3 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!