Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Drew has 18 pictures. He can arrange them in different ways. Which of the following numbers completes his chart above so he can decide how to arrange the pictures?
A. 3 B. 6 C. 9 D. 18
2. Mr. Lopez shaded these circles to show different fractions. Which circle shows 1/3 shaded?
45, 39, 33, 27, 21, _____
3. Tom is practicing with number patterns in his homework assignment. Problem 7 is shown above. What number would come next in this pattern?
A. 20 B. 27 C. 16 D. 15
4. There are 18 dolphins swimming in a blue lagoon. Seven of the dolphins have names and the rest of the dolphins have no names. How many of the dolphins have no names?
A. 3 B. 7 C. 10 D. 11
5. Angel’s mom is turning thirty-five this Sunday. He is going to get her a vase full of her favorite flowers. Which is NOT another way to show thirty-five?
A. 35 B. 3 tens, 5 ones C. 30 + 5 D. 350
6. Christa has the sticks as shown above. What shape could she make with the sticks?
A. Triagle B. Rectangle C. Square D. Trapezoid
7. Martin wrote down all of his favorite numbers above. What do his favorite numbers all have in common?
A. You say them when you skip count by fives.
B. You say them when you skip count by threes.
C. They are even numbers.
D. They are odd numbers.
8. Third grade students took a survey to find out what foods should be served at the Fall Festival next week. Looking at the information on the bar graph above, which food is liked by most third graders?
A. Hamburgers B. Chicken C. Hot Dogs D. Tuna salad
9. Nancy thinks it might be a nice day to wear shorts and take a walk in the park. She looks at the thermometer to check the temperature. What temperature was it?
A. Seventy degrees Fahrenheit
B. Seventy degrees Celsius
C. Seventy decimeters Freight
D. Seventy decimeters Calculus
10. Melissa is feeling ill and must stay home from school. Her mother brings her a bowl of hot soup so she will feel better. What is the best estimate of how much soup is inside the bowl?
A. about one cup B. about one quart
C. about one gallon D. about one liter
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 3 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!