Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 30:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. David, Greg, Keiko, and Betsy are holding up their favorite numbers. There is only one even number in the group. Which student is holding the number that is five more than the only even number?
A. David B. Greg C. Keiko D. Bets
2. Caroline is putting chocolate chip cookies in two boxes. In the picture above, Box A weighs 5 pounds. How much does Box B weigh?
A. 1 lb B. 3 lbs C. 5 lbs D. 7 lbs
3. A group of kids are putting plants in a community garden down the street. The picture graph shows the different kinds of plants that the kids bought. How many pepper plants did the kids buy?
A. 15 B. 10 C. 8 D. 3
4. Kim is selling drinks at the school carnival. She counts each bill she gets and records it in the bar graph above. How many $10 bills did Kim count?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 9 D. 11
5. The children at Lakeshore Elementary love to come to Saturday Story Hour each week. Looking at the picture graph above, how many children came to Story Hour in Week 4?
A. 5 B. 8 C. 12 D. 15
6. Coach Warner lets the kids play with soccer balls, footballs, and baseballs during P.E. class. Which graph shows the correct number of each kind of ball?
7. Louis bought many canned foods at the store. He needs to pick one can of food to cook for dinner. If he picks one can from the bag without looking, which kind of can is Louis LEAST LIKELY to pick?
8. William likes to take canoes out to the river on the weekends. For each number of canoes William brings, he must bring a certain number of paddles. If the pattern on the table above continues, how many paddles must William bring for 10 canoes?
A. 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 23
9. Lexi had 6 fish in her fish tank. Her dad bought her some more fish. After that, Lexi had 14 fish in her tank. How many fish did Lexi’s dad buy for her?
A. 8 B. 9 C. 12 D. 20
10. Kelvin can’t wait to see his grandfather. He must take a train to get there. The table above shows the times that the train leaves from each station. If the pattern continues, what time will the train leave the Madison station?
A. 5:19 B. 5:20 C. 5:24 D. 5:26
Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh xem tiếp nội dung tài liệu này trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 30
. Ngoài ra, có thể download về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào hệ thống eLib.vn của chúng tôi.