Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 32 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Danny is folding shapes in half to see which are equal on both sides. Which of the shapes below do NOT show a line of symmetry?
2. Trish uses a circle graph to show what percent of her day she spends on different activities. What percent of time altogether did Trish spend on playing and doing homework?
A. 10% B. 15% C. 20% D. 25%
3. Jenn’s magic number is listed below, but you must guess which one it is! When you subtract Jenn’s magic number from 900, the answer is greater than 300. Which is Jenn’s magic number?
A. 823 B. 712 C. 667 D. 579
4. Oliver uses a ruler to draw straight sides on a shape. Which of the shapes below is drawn with ONLY straight sides?
5. Tanya is reading the newest “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” book. She has read the first 78 pages of this 130-page book. Which number sentence could Tanya use to find out how many more pages she will need to read to finish the book?
A. 130 + 78 = ? B. ? - 78 = 130 C. 130 / 78 = ? D. 130 - 78 = ?
6. Mrs. Wimberly baked 4 equal-sized chocolate cakes. She sliced each cake into different fractions. Which two cakes represent the same fraction?
A. 1 and 2 B. 1 and 4 C. 3 and 2 D. 3 and 4
7. The circus is in town, and vans filled with clowns are driving down the street. There are 3 vans with 23 clowns inside each. How many clowns are there in all?
A. 233 B. 323 C. 26 D. 69
8. The Miller family is cooking hot dogs at a party. They need to put mustard, ketchup, and onions on all of the hotdogs. If the Miller family uses 5 tomatoes to make half a liter of ketchup, how much ketchup can they make with 15 tomatoes?
A. A liter and a half B. Two liters C. Two liters and a half D. Three liters
9. The hexagon above is divided into six equal parts. Which shapes make up a hexagon?
A. Triangles B. squares C. Pentagons D. Rectangles
10. There were 67,562 people at the ball game last Saturday. What is 67,562 rounded to the nearest thousand?
A. 60,000 B. 67,000 C. 68,000 D. 70,000
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 32 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!