Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 32 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Adrian has a magic number machine. If you put one number in Column A, a different number comes up in Column B. What does the machine do to each number in Column A to get the number in Column B?
A. Add 8 to the number in Column A.
B. Subtract 8 from the number in Column A.
C. Multiply the number in Column A by 5.
D. Divide the number in Column A by 5.
2. Which of the following weights is the heaviest?
A. 1 kilogram B. 1 centigram
C. 1 milligram D. 1 gram
3. Alyssa is putting together a puzzle but she is missing some pieces. The missing pieces are shaded gray. What fraction of the puzzle is still missing?
A. 5/4 B. 4/5 C. 6/9 D. 5/9
4. Elena made 57 beaded bracelets in March, 62 braided bracelets in April, and 59 friendship bracelets in May. Which of these is the BEST estimate of the total number of bracelets that Elena made during the three months?
A. 50 + 50 + 50 B. 55 + 55 + 55 C. 60 + 60 + 60 D. 65 + 65 + 65
5. In the figure above, which number is in the square and the circle but is NOT in the triangle?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
6. Raul is playing a guessing game with his little sister. He said, “I am thinking of two numbers. Multiply my first number by 5 to get the second number.” Which pair of numbers follows Raul’s rule?
A. 15 -> 3 B. 6 -> 11 &n6bsp; C. 11 ->15; D. 3 ->15
7. Kyle and Bob are playing a game. The object of the game is to get the highest total of points. This chart shows how many points they each scored. Who won, and by how many points?
A. Bob won by 25 points. B. Bob won by 100 points.
C. Kyle won by 25 points. D. Kyle won by 175 points.
8. Lex has 6 pencils. Some are striped and some are solid. Using the ruler, about how long is one of Lex’s solid pencils, shown above?
A. 1.5 inches B. 4 inches C. 5 inches D. 6.5 inches
9. Here is the beginning of a pattern of tiles. If the pattern continues, how many tiles are there in Figure 6 ?
A. 12 B. 15 C. 18 D. 2
10. A thin wire of 20 centimeters long is formed into a rectangle. If the width of this rectangle is 4 centimeters, what is its length?
A. 5 centimeters B. 6 centimeters C. 12 centimeters D. 16 centimeters
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 32 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm đề thi các vòng khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.