Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 33 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Peter needs to divide the candy bar into 4 equal parts so he can share with his friends Davey, Kevin, and Robbie. Which of the candy bars below is NOT divided into 4 equal parts?
2. Fifty-four marbles are put into 6 bags, so that the same number of marbles is in each bag. How many marbles in all are in 2 bags?
A. 108 B. 18 C. 12 D. 9
3. There is only one red marble in each of these 3 bags. Without looking, you are to pick a marble out of each bag. Which bag would give you the greatest chance of picking the red marble?
A. The bag with 10 marbles
B. The bag with 100 marbles
C. The bag with 1000 marbles
D. All bags would give the same chance.
4. Lyle is playing the Transportation Game with his brothers. Each brother has a different playing piece on the game board below – a plane, a bus, a boat, or truck. Which playing piece is located at (2,D)?
5. These shapes above are arranged in a pattern. Which set of shapes below follows the same pattern?
6. Today is Cindy’s birthday, and she can’t wait to open the enormous gift box on her bed. The gift box, shaped like a cube, has one edge marked. How many edges does Cindy’s gift box have?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 12 D. 24
7. The weight (mass) of a clothespin is 9.2 grams. Which of these is the best estimate of the total weight (mass) of 1,000 clothespins?
A. 900 g B. 9,000 g C. 90,000 g D. 900,000 g
8. In which pair of numbers is the second number 100 more than the first number?
A. 4,236 and 4,246 B. 199 and 209
C. 9,635 and 9,735 D. 51,863 and 52,863
9. Four campers walked the length of a wooden bridge and counted how many footsteps it took to get all the way across. The chart above shows the measurements they took. Which camper took the fewest number of steps?
A. Stephen B. Erlane C. Ana D. Carlos
10. Henry, Bill, and Peter have been friends for 7 years. Henry is older than Bill. Bill is older than Peter. Which statement below must be true?
A. Henry is older than Peter. B. Henry is younger than Peter.
C. Henry is the same age as Peter. D. We cannot tell who is oldest from the information.
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 33 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.