Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 34 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In Trevor’s class, there are an odd number of students. Which explanation of an odd number is correct?
A. If a number can be broken into 2 equal groups, then it is an odd number.
B. If a number can be broken into 2 equal groups with one left over, then it is an odd number.
C. Two even numbers added together make an odd number.
D. An odd number always starts with a 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9.
2. Mr. Thompson asked his students to shade in the first 10 odd numbers in the chart above. Which picture shows how the chart should be shaded?
3. The P.E. teacher said that students would be playing football. He said each team must have an even number of players. Which rule best explains how to find even numbers?
A. skip count by three with none left over
B. make groups of four with none left over
C. look for numbers with 2, 4, 6, 8, and 0 in the ones place
D. look for numbers with 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 in the ones place
4. Teddy shades in 3 spaces on a game board. What fraction of the game board is shaded?
A. 3/6 B. 3/5 C. 3/3 D. 6/3
5. There are many people lined up buying food at the fair tonight. One third of the people in line are buying corn dogs. Which of the following pictures below shows one-third of the people circled?
6. Mr. Lang drew models of fractions on the board and asked his students to compare them. Which example shows the fractions listed in order from greatest to least?
A. 2/4, 4/4, 1/4, 3/4 B. 4/4, 3/4, 1/4, 2/4
C. 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4 D. 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4
7. Chris pulls a chocolate candy bar from its wrapper. He eats a quarter of the candy bar, and throws the rest away. Which figure below shows a quarter of the candy bar shaded?
8. Jenna is making triangles with toothpicks on the dining room table. She notices a pattern that she has made. If the pattern continues, how many toothpicks will Jenna need to make the figure with six triangles?
A. 11 B. 13 C. 15 D. 17
9. Toby and Jim were having a contest to see who could jump the farthest in a pit of sand. Toby jumped forward 78 inches, and Jim jumped forward 53 inches. How much farther did Toby jump than Jim?
A. 14 inches B. 15 inches C. 25 inches D. 26 inches
10. In his summer camping trip, Andy counted 875 stars in the sky on the first night. He counted 465 stars on the second night. How many more stars did Andy count on the first night?
A. 310 stars B. 410 stars C. 420 stars D. 1,340 stars
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 34 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.