Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 34 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ed is taller than Fran. Fran is taller than Joe. Ed is 48 inches tall. Joe is 45 inches tall. How tall could Fran be?
A. 51 inches B. 48 inches C. 47 inches D. 45 inches
2. Over the weekend, the 3rd grade students at Baker Elementary School performed a play about the famous president, Abraham Lincoln. The table above shows how many people attended the play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. About how many people came in all?
A. 900 B. 700 C. 500 D. 300
3. Starting on March 1st, Paul will have baseball practice every fourth day. Looking at the calendar above, what date in March will be Paul’s last day of baseball practice?
A. March 28 B. March 29 C. March 30 D. March 31
4. Becca has odd numbers of pencils, erasers, and crayons in her backpack. Which group of numbers has only odd numbers?
A. 41, 56, 67 B. 47, 78, 94 C. 45, 63, 72 D. 43, 65, 87
5. What is the standard form of 7,000 + 800 + 20 + 5?
A. 7,285 B. 7,825 C. 7,852 D. 7,528
6. Each week, the students in number of books they read. If the pattern stays the same, howmany books will they read in week 8?
A. 78 B. 84 C. 90 D. 96
7. Megan counted the number of jellybeans in a large pail. She counted 5,000 green + 40 yellow + 300 pink + 3 purple jellybeans. How many jellybeans were there in all?
A. 5,433 B. 5,343 C. 5,334 D. 5,435
8. For Jamal’s birthday, he got a new set of marbles. The set has marbles in four colors. Which color marble does Jamal have the most of?
A. black B. green C. red D. yellow
9. There are 5,487 cars at Movie Theater A. There are 5,874 cars at Movie Theater B. Which place value digit should you use to prove that 5,487 is less than 5,874?
A. ones place B. tens place
C. hundreds place D. thousands place
10. Willy has a hundreds chart that is missing some numbers. He notices a pattern that will help him fill in the missing numbers. Which number belongs in the box marked with an “X”?
A. 52 B. 61 C. 62 D. 71
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 34 năm 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.