Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 35 năm 2013. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Beth spent the weekend at Galveston Beach. She played in the water, built sandcastles, and collected sea shells. She brought home 4 boxes of shells. Each box had 8 shells inside. How many shells did Beth have in all?
A. 36 B. 32 C. 24 D. 12
2. Max has two hands. Each hand has 5 fingers. Which of the figures below shows 2 x 5 also?
296 + 0 = ?
3. Trevor has 296 baseball cards. He doesn’t get any more baseball cards for Christmas. What property of addition will help you solve the problem above?
A. Zero plus any number equals zero.
B. Zero plus any number equals that number
C. Zero minus any number equals that number.
D. Zero minus any number equals zero.
4. There are 30 houses in a neighborhood with 5 streets. Each street will have the same number of houses. Which number sentence shows the number of houses on each street?
A. 30 + 5 = 35 B. 30 + 5 = 25
C. 5 + 5 + 5 = 15 D. 30 / 5 = 6
5. The Tigers basketball team just won the game! The seven players on the team scored 8 points each. How many points did the seven players score in all during the game?
A. 87 B. 49 C. 78 D. 56
6. Ken visited his grandfather on the farm. He peeked under the fence to see the cows and counted 36 legs. How many cows were there?
A. 18 B. 16 C. 12 D. 9
7. Shelly spends 3 hours putting away the toys in her bedroom. She puts 6 Barbie dolls on each of the 8 empty shelves. How many Barbie dolls does Shelly have in all?
A. 48 B. 42 C. 40 D. 17
8. On Halloween night, the children above went trick-or-treating in a safe neighborhood. Each child has a bag with 5 pieces of candy inside. How many pieces of candy do the 7 children have in all?
A. 7 B. 12 C. 35 D. 70
9. At the bake sale, Andrew wants to buy four cookies that cost 7 cents each. He also wants to buy six brownies that cost 10 cents each. How much money will Andrew pay if he buys the four cookies only?
A. 7 cents B. 11 cents C. 21 cents D. 28 cents
The Smith family needs to take a 20-minute taxi ride to the airport. The taxi driver told them that it will cost $12 for two people and $1.00 for each extra person. How much would the taxi ride to the airport cost the Smith family?
10. What other information would you need to solve the problem above?
A. the reason the family was going to the airport
B. the speed at which the taxi traveled
C. the cost of the gasoline
D. the number of people in the family
Hy vọng, việc luyện giải trực tiếp trên Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 35 năm 2013
cụ thể này sẽ giúp được các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng làm bài thi của mình. Ngoài ra, Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 35 năm 2013
này còn là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho quý thầy cô giáo ôn tập cho học sinh. Chúc các em và thầy cô giáo có kì thi thành công!