Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jacob is trying to finish a puzzle during recess. He has one last piece left to fit in the puzzle. Which puzzle piece looks congruent to Figure X?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
2. Uncle John gave James all the coins in his pocket for mowing the yard. The coins are shown above. How much did James earn?
A. $1.25 B. $1.07 C. $1.00 D. $0.80
3. The chef made a pizza and sliced it into triangles like the one above. Which of the shapes below is congruent to the shaded triangle above?
Caroline is making cookies for the 15 boys and the 10 girls in her third-grade class. Each student will eat 2 cookies. Caroline can fit 16 cookies on a plate. How many cookies will she bake?
4. Which part of the story is extra information not needed for solving the problem?
A. Caroline is making cookies for the students in her third-grade class.
B. There are 15 boys and 10 girls in her class.
C. Each student will eat 2 cookies.
D. Caroline can fit 16 cookies on a plate.
5. Four children weighed their dogs. The dogs’ weights are given in the chart. Which of the following shows the animals listed by weight from least to greatest?
A. Tilly, Sport, Alex, Kirby B. Kirby, Alex, Sport, Tilly
C. Tilly, Sport, Kirby, Alex D. Kirby, Alex, Tilly, Sport
6. Leo’s jacket sleeve got caught on a nail, and now there is a rip that is about 2 centimeters long. Using the ruler above, which line segment is also about 2 centimeters long
7. At 7:15 a.m., Mr. Harris, the bus driver, drops off all of the kids at school. Which of the following measurements is the best estimate for the length of a school bus?
A. 7 centimeters B. 30 meters
C. 10 meters D. 3 kilometers
8. While roaming around the farm, Delila gathers the following objects in a basket. Which of the objects would most likely be measured in pounds?
9. Mrs. Bonner wants to build a fence around the perimeter of her garden to keep the rabbits from eating her vegetables. Which number sentence could Mrs. Bonner use to find out the length of the fence that she needs to build?
A. ( 3 x 6 ) feet
B. ( 5 + 6 + 3 + 4 ) feet
C. ( 5 + 6 + 3 + 3 + 4 ) feet
D. ( 5 x 6 ) feet
10. Robert has been eating more healthy foods and less junk food. He stands on a scale to check his weight. What unit of measurement does the scale most likely use?
A. feet B. degrees C. pounds D. liter
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!