Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. On Independence Day, Mike’s dad cooked hot dogs and hamburgers outside on the grill. The kids drank cold lemonade and splashed in the pool for hours. How many 2-ounce hot dogs would make one pound?
A. 16 B. 12 C. 8 D. 5
2. Fredy wants to buy a black, striped skateboard that costs $55.00. He also wants a baseball cap that costs $12.00. If he saves $5.00 a week, how many weeks will it take for Fredy to have enough money to buy only the skateboard?
A. 11 B. 12 C. 13 D. 60
3. When David went to the zoo, he took photographs of his favorite animals. He kept the pictures in an empty shoe box. There were 2 zebra pictures, 5 lion pictures, 2 elephant pictures, and 4 frog pictures. If David reached inside the shoe box and picked out one photograph without looking, which picture would David MOST LIKELY get?
4. Late in July, Mary likes to relax with her friends in the pool. Then, she likes to cool down beneath the shade of an umbrella. Which of the following might be the temperature on a hot day?
A. 46°F B. 56°F C. 68°F D. 89°F
5. After eating 2 short banana popsicles and 2 long cherry popsicles, Thomas was left with the sticks above. He wants to use the sticks as sides of a shape. What shape could Thomas make with the sticks?
A. triangle B. rectangle C. square D. trapezoid
6. Jesse gets his allowance today, so he decides to use it at the candy store for a sweet treat. He buys 3 packets of Pop Rocks at $1.99 each and 3 packs of sour bubble gum at $0.69 each. What is the best estimate of the amount Jesse will spend at the candy store?
A. $6.00 B. $7.00 C. $8.00 D. $12.00
16, 6, 8, 48, 78, 26, 32, 598, 414
7. Mr. Alexander wrote the following numbers on the white board during math class. What is true about ALL the numbers written above?
A. You say them when you skip count by fives.
B. You say them when you skip count by threes.
C. They are even numbers.
D. They are odd numbers.
8. The third grade classes in Whitman Elementary School took a survey to find out what students wanted to eat at the Fall Festival. There were many choices that were voted on, as shown in the bar graph above. Which food was chosen by most third graders?
A. Hamburgers B. Chicken C. Hot Dogs D. Tuna Salad
9. Marshal saw key deer, alligators and herons in the Everglades. He saw three times as many alligators as key deer. If he saw 2 key deer, how many alligators did he see?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
10. Marta is feeling ill; her throat hurts and her nose is runny. She decides to have a bowl of hot soup for lunch. What is the best estimate of how much soup Marta has in her bowl?
A. about one cup B. about one quart
C. about one liter D. about one gallon
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!