Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Jane made a pattern with blocks that she found in her toy chest. What shape is missing from this pattern?
2. On June 21, Justin and his family flew 307.9 miles on an airplane. Once they landed at the airport, they rented a car and drove 25.7 miles to the beach. About how far did Justin’s family travel in all?
A. 313 miles B. 334 miles C. 376 miles D. 450 miles
3. Nelson will be playing in a football game this Sunday. He buys a helmet for $5.99 and three footballs that cost $2.99 each. How much did Nelson pay altogether for the three footballs?
A. $6.97 B. $5.50 C. $8.97 D. $10.00
4. Drew is shopping at Memorial City Mall. He goes into his favorite store and buys a jacket for $19.95, a shirt for $18.95, and socks for $4.95. About how much money did Drew spend in total?
A. $19 B. $30 C. $44 D. $70
5. Angela is making a birdhouse out of a piece of wood that is 27 inches long. She cuts off 5 inches for the roof and 6 more inches for the front wall. How many inches does Angela have left?
A. 4 B. 16 C. 20 D. 26
6. The third grade classes at Perez Elementary School know how important it is to recycle. They have started to collect cans to help the earth. The table above shows the number of cans each class has collected so far. How many cans have been collected in all?
A. 100 B. 120 C. 160 D. 200
7. Patrick and Nina are meeting at Splashtown. Patrick drives 28 miles from home to Splashtown. He stays for 2 hours and drives back home the same way. Nina drives 57 miles from home to Splashtown. She also stays for 2 hours and then drives back home the same way. How many more miles does Nina drive than Patrick?
A. 9 miles B. 29 miles C. 58 miles D. 59 miles
8. On Day 1, 60 people came to the school science fair. Then, 53 people came on Day 2; 46 people came on Day 3; 39 people came on Day 4. If this pattern continues, how many people are expected to come to the science fair on Day 5?
A. 32 B. 38 C. 40 D. 53
9. A building in downtown Houston measures about 345 feet high. Which of the following choices in not another way to show 345?
A. 34 hundreds, 5 ones B. 345 ones
C. 34 tens, 5 ones D. 3 hundreds, 4 tens, 5 ones
10. Cassie and her family have just moved into a new home. She is excited now that she does not have to share a room with her sister. Cassie’s new bedroom has a wall of 4 equal sides and corners. What is the shape of the wall?
A. triagle B. square C. rectagle D. trapezoid
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.