Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 năm 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Samantha is skip counting by a mystery number. If she continues in the same way, what will be the fifth number in the pattern?
A. 17 B. 47 C. 57 D. 67
2. Marvin the Magician is famous for pulling rabbits out of his top hats. One evening, Marvin weighed his twin rabbits and two identical top hats together and got 18 pounds. Then, he weighed only one hat and got 3 pounds. What is the weight of just one rabbit?
A. 9 pounds B. 7 and half pounds C. 6 pounds D. 3 pounds
3. Catherine is going to the beach next weekend so she is shopping for new clothes. She buys a striped bathing suit for $19.95, a pair of red sandals for $18.95, and sunglasses for $4.98. About how much money did Catherine spend in all?
A. $19 B. $30 C. $44 D. $70
4. Every morning, many students wake up early and wait for the school bus to take them to Oakridge Elementary School. About how many students could ride in one school bus?
A. 4 B. 40 C. 400 D. 4000
5. Tyrell’s father is building a birdhouse for the backyard. He has a piece of wood that is 27 inches long. He cuts 5 inches off to make the roof and 6 inches off to make one wall. How many inches of wood does Tyrell’s father have left?
A. 4 B. 16 C. 20 D. 26
6. Leon and his family have just moved to a new house in a quiet, friendly neighborhood. Leon will be able to have a room of his very own. His bedroom wall has 4 equal sides and 4 equal corners. What is the shape of Leon’s bedroom wall?
A. Triangle B. Square C. Rectangle D. Trapezoid
7. Scott and Natalie are best friends who have made summer plans to go camping in the woods. Scott, who lives in San Antonio, drove 38 miles to get to the campsite. Natalie, who lives in New Braunfels, drove 57 miles to get to the same campsite. She stayed there for 2 hours. How many more miles did Natalie have to drive than Scott to get to the campsite?
A. 21 miles B. 18 miles C. 19 miles D. 39 miles
8. The third grade students in Highland Hills Elementary have been collecting soda cans to recycle. The table shows the number of cans collected so far by three third grade classes. How many cans have been collected in all?
A. 100 cans B. 120 cans C. 160 cans D. 200 cans
9. Mr. Manning’s class has hosted many talent shows this year, and there is a final talent show coming up in a few weeks. There were 60 people at the first show, 53 people at the second show, 46 people at the third show, and 39 people at the fourth show. If this pattern continues, how many people should Mr. Manning’s class expect to come for the fifth show?
A. 32 B. 38 C. 40 D. 53
10. Frank’s mom works downtown in an office building that is 345-feet tall. Which of the following choices is not another way to express the number 345?
A. 34 hundreds, 5 ones B. 345 ones
C. 34 tens, 5 ones D. 3 hundreds, 4 tens, 5 ones
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 4 năm 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.