Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Brian bought a chocolate candy bar, and breaks it into four equal pieces. He eats 3/4 of the candy bar and gives the rest to his little brother. Which of the following figures shows 3/4 of the candy bar shaded?
2. Patty hops on her bike and heads to the store. She grabs a basket and places a pack of gum, a green apple, and a yellow pencil inside. Which number sentence shows how much money Pat will pay for the three items inside her basket?
A. 55¢ + 38¢ - 12¢ = 81¢ B. 55¢ + 38¢ + 12¢ = 105¢
C. 55¢ - 38¢ - 12¢ = 5¢ D. 55¢ - 38¢ + 12¢ = 29¢
3. Clinton is having a party at Chuck E. Cheese. He wants to estimate about how many guests will be coming to his party. There are 6 tables set up with 7 chairs around each. Which of the numbers below is the closest estimate of 6 x 7?
A. 60 B. 50 C. 40 D. 30
35, 37, 37, 43, 43, 43, 49, 49, 49, 49
4. Mary is not doing well in math class and is getting bad grades. Her quiz scores are shown above. Which score did Mary get LEAST often?
A. 35 B. 37 C. 43 D. 49
5. After swimming all morning, Alicia and her friends want to go to the ice cream shop down the street. The table above shows the girls’ favorite ice cream flavors. Which of the graphs below shows the same data as the table?
6. Charlie has just left the pet store, and he can’t wait to take care of his new pet goldfish, Gilbert. He has fish flakes for food and a brand new fish tank. What unit of measurement could be used to measure the amount of water in the fish tank?
A. cup B. pint C. quart D. gallon
7. While playing hide-and-go-seek with her friends in the park, Amanda is counting with her eyes closed. If Amanda continues to skip count by the pattern above, what number will she count next?
A. 16 B. 18 C. 20 D. 22
8. Amanda is still playing hide-and-go-seek with her friends. Now, she decides to change the pattern that she is counting by. Looking at the numbers above, how should Amanda get the next number in the pattern?
A. divide by 2 B. multiply by 2 C. subtract 20 D. add 20
9. Ever since he was a little boy, Scott has collected baseball cards of all his favorite players. He has used the table above to keep track of how many baseball cards he owns. Using the table, how many baseball cards does Scott have?
A. 220 B. 228 C. 2,280 D. 208
10. Pete visited the beautiful city of Belmont, California. He walked up the wooded hills and enjoyed the view of the San Francisco Bay. The city of Belmont, California has a population of 26,780. What is the value of 6 in this number?
A. 6 hundred B. 6 thousand C. 6 ten thousand D. 6 million
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013