Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Jeff couldn’t decide if he wanted to paint his skateboard black or white. He thought a fun way to decide was to use the spinner above. If Jeff spun the spinner 10 times, how many times could he expect the arrow to land on white?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 5 D. 6
2. Leslie wants to eat her favorite cereal for breakfast before going to school. She sets out a bowl, spoon, a box of Rice Krispies, and a carton of milk. Which of the following could you NOT measure about a carton of milk?
A. volume B. weight C. time D. height
3. Brady uses his green and blue sidewalk chalk to draw the X’s you see above. Next he will draw a bunch of O’s with pink and yellow sidewalk chalk. Which number sentence tells how you can find the total number of X’s?
A. 4 x 4 B. 5 x 4 C. 5 + 4 D. 9 x 3
4. Peter loves to solve jigsaw puzzles. He wants to solve a puzzle that looks like the shape at the top. Which 3 figures in the second row could be put together to make the exact shape at the top?
A. 1, 2, and 3 B. 1, 1, and 3 C. 1, 2, and 4 D. 2, 3, and 4
5. Natalie writes the numbers above on the chalkboard. She studies them and notices that she is following a pattern. The numbers in this pattern will always __________.
A. be odd B. be even C. end with an even number
D. begin with an even number
|623 – 359 = ?
6. Jason is running for school president. He is smart, responsible, and friendly. Many of the students think he will do a great job and listen to what they need. Mr. Roberts announced that Jason got 623 total votes. If 359 of the votes were from boys, how votes were from girls?
A. 264 B. 274 C. 364 D. 374
7. The vending machine at the store started out with 52 sodas inside. Throughout the day, people were thirsty and bought some sodas. At the end of the day, there were only 13 sodas left inside the vending machine. How many sodas did people buy from the vending machine?
A. 65 B. 39 C. 29 D. 38
8. Oscar has a large paper shape in his hand. He is able to fold it evenly many times so that it will fit in his back jeans pocket. Which of the shapes below has four lines of symmetry?
9. Farmer Vick harvested a bunch of his shiny, red apples. He puts the apples in a big bag and loads it in his truck to sell them in the city. What measurement is used to describe the amount of fruit in a big bag?
A. height B. weight C. width D. length
10. Willy is comparing sets of numbers. Which of the following number sentences is true?
A. 17 <15 B. 15 + 19 = 17 + 16 C. 17.1 > 17 D. 15.9 > 17
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013