Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. On his next turn, what is the chance that he will get “4 points”?
A. 0 chance B. 1 out of 3 C. 1 out of 4 D. 4 out of 4
2. If the pattern continues, how much money will Alija have earned on Saturday?
A. $0.75 B. $4.75 C. $5.00 D. $5.25
3. I have more than 3 vertices, and I have fewer than 6 sides. What shape am I?
4. Molly needs about 50 kilograms of bricks to build a small doghouse in the backyard. She is getting tired from moving all of the bricks by herself so she takes a rest. About how many more bricks does Molly need to add to her pile to have 50 kilograms?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 45 D. 46
5. Paul is in Colorado for winter vacation. It is cold in the cabin so he must go out into the woods to find logs for the fireplace. What unit of measurement BEST describes the weight of a wooden log?
A. kilograms B. tons C. meters D. liters
6. Holly solves the addition problem above. Now, she wants to find an easier way to solve the problem by changing the order that she adds in. Which of the following is an easier and quicker way for Holly to solve the addition problem above?
A. (8 + 6) + (4 + 3) + 2 = 23 B. (6 × 4) × (8 × 2) × 3 = 23
C. (8 + 4) + (6 + 3) + 2 = 23 D. (6 + 4) + (8 + 2) + 3 = 23
7. Tina has 2 number cubes. Each side of the cube is numbered 1 through 6. She rolls the first number cube and it lands on a 1. If Tina rolls the second number cube, what is the change that it will also land on a 1?
A. 1 in 2 B. 1 in 6 C. 1 in 12 D. 1 in 36
8. Mr. Malone is out in his front yard and decides to make a fence around his flower garden that is shaped like a perfect rectangle. What is the perimeter of the rectangle?
A. 6 cm B. 8 cm C. 10 cm D. 12 cm
9. Cody loves to play the skee ball game at Chuck E. Cheese. He needs only 60 points to win a large prize. If he already has 27 points, how many more points does Cody need to get the large prize?
A. 33 B. 43 C. 47 D. 87
10. Martin uses straight drinking straws to make the sides of a pentagon in the sand. What would he have to do to the pentagon in order to make it a hexagon?
A. take away one side B. take away two sides
C. add one side D. add two sides
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 5 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.