Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. While making a cake, Christine stacks up sugar cubes to form the figure above. If the volume of one cube is 1 cubic inch, what is the volume of the whole figure?
A. 10 cubic inches B. 14 cubic inches
C. 16 cubic inches D. 20 cubic inches
2. Miss Evans, the librarian, is putting books back on the shelves. She is only putting books away that are labeled from 794 to 821. Which of the books above will she NOT put away?
A. book A B. book B C. book C D. book D
3. Emily has 342 crayons in her pencil box. Every day after school, she works in her coloring books. Which set of base-ten blocks shows 342?
4. After Mark brushes his teeth in the morning, he sits down and enjoys eating some cereal. He picks up a box of cereal, which is not too heavy. What units of measurement MOST LIKELY describe the weight of a box of cereal?
A. ounces B. pints C. inches D. centimeters
5. Tommy is painting fun patterns on a blue T-shirt. He paints the pattern of shapes above. What are the next four shapes in his pattern?
6. The mystery book that Sandra is reading has five-hundred twenty-two pages. Sandra has already read half of the book because it is so exciting. How do you write five-hundred twenty two in standard form?
A. 50022 B. 5220 C. 5022 D. 522
7. The students in Mr. Maxwell’s class go to the library every Tuesday. They leave their classroom at the time shown on the clock above. If they spend one-and-a-half hours at the library, at what time do they get back to their classroom?
A. 9:00 B. 10:00 C. 10:30 D. 11:00
8. The letters W, X, Y, and Z on the number line show how many points the football team scored in each quarter of the championship game. The letter X stands for which number on the number line?
A. 6 B. 10 C. 20 D. 30
9. Marty had a lot of M&M's, and then he gave some away. In the end, he still had more than 100 M&M's left over. Which subtraction problem below has a solution that is greater than 100?
A. 100 - 50 B. 125 - 75 C. 150 - 100 D. 200 - 75
10. During summer vacation, Ian and his family visited Egypt. Ian learned that when the Great Pyramid in Egypt was first built, it was about four-hundred eighty feet tall. Four hundred eighty is between which two numbers?
A. 478 and 479 B. 479 and 481 C. 481 and 482 D. 480 and 490
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 6 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.