Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 6 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
The circus is in town! Mr. and Mrs. Jenner and their two children, Melissa and Josh, watch the circus people get everything ready. The trucks are unloaded, the equipment is nearly set up, and the performers are practicing. Melissa and Josh can hardly wait. It’s not everyday that lions, elephants, clowns, and acrobats come to town!
1. Mr. and Mrs. Jenner, Melissa, and Josh need one ticket each for the circus. The chart shows the ticket prices. How much does it cost the Jenner family to go to the circus?
A. $4.25 B. $6.00 C. $8.50 D. $11.00
2. On opening day, 93 circus tickets were sold in just one hour. There were still many more families lining up to buy their tickets, too. How is the number 93 written in word form?
A. nine hundred-three B. ninety-three
C. thirty-nine D. nine-three
3. Circus tickets come in rolls of 100. How many rolls of tickets does the circus need if 690 people buy tickets?
A. 6 B. 7 C. 8 D. 10
4. The “Amazing Acrobats” is the first show of the day at the circus. The graph above shows the type and number of tickets sold for this show. How many fewer adult tickets were sold than child tickets?
A. 70 B. 90 C. 380 D. 690
5. Clyde the Clown is calling out numbers. The person with the lucky ticket will win an enormous stuffed dinosaur prize. Looking at the clues above, which of the following could be the winning number?
A. 298 B. 311 C. 348 D. 462
6. After watching the elegant elephants perform under the tent, Melissa decides to play a game. She must put blocks in a certain order. Which block below should Melissa choose to complete the pattern?
7. Cleo the Clown has a bunch of balloons of all shapes, colors, and sizes. She starts the day with 825 balloons and gives some away at each show she performs in. If Cleo gives away 100 balloons in each show, how many balloons will be left after 5 shows?
A. 325 B. 500 C. 820 D. 925
8. One of the greatest shows at the circus is when Leo the Lion jumps through a hoop of fire! The floor of Leo the Lion’s cage is shaped like a rectangle. What is the perimeter of the floor?
A. 7 m B. 9 m C. 12 m D. 14 m
9. Mr. Robertson is Leo the Lion’s friendly trainer. He will introduce Leo the Lion to all his fans as he stands on a box with an even number painted on it. Which box should Leo the Lion stand on?
10. Larry the Lion performs the last show of the day. He stands proudly on top of a bucket that is covered with sparkling stars. What fraction of the stars on the bucket is black?
A. 2/5 B. 3/5 C. 5/10 D. 10/10
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 6 năm 2013