Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Everyone in the neighborhood loves to stop by Mr. Barton’s pet store at the corner of Randall Street and Washington Avenue. There were will be many different animals looking for loving homes and all the supplies that pet owners need to take care of these animals.
1. Rita’s house 29 kilometers away from Mr. Barton’s pet store. If Brittany rides her bike from her house to the pet store and then back to her house, how many kilometers will she have to travel in all?
A. 29 B. 48 C. 49 D. 58
2. A kind man has just chosen to buy a friendly, brown dog named Rex. Rex will need a collar that follows the clues above. What could be the length of Rex’s new collar?
A. 20 cm B. 40 cm C. 45 cm D. 55 cm
3. The man walks down Aisle 7, where he will find dog leashes, collars, and toys. The pet store hangs all the dog collars in order from longest to shortest, but there is one collar missing. What is the length of the missing collar?
A. 40 cm B. 50 cm C. 60 cm D. 70 cm
4. Rex’s new owner has $5.00. He wants to buy dog treats that cost $6.29. How much more money does Rex’s owner need?
5. The pet store has 100 colorful koi fish in a giant aquarium. Beginning on June 5th, the pet store sells 2 koi fish each day. Looking at the calendar above, on which day will the aquarium be half-full of koi fish?
A. June 12 B. June 15 C. June 26 D. June 29
6. There are spotted Dalmatians, friendly Labrador retrievers, brave German shepherds, and playful beagles living in Mr. Barton’s pet shop. Mr. Barton made the graph above to show people’s favorite type of dog. Which of the following pairs of dogs got the most number of votes combined?
7. Cats in the pet shop love to roll around, climb and scratch on poles, and curl up for naps. Tabby, an orange striped cat, rests on top of the climbing pole, while Nelly, a gray kitten, stands on the floor. About how high would Nelly have to jump to get to the top of the climbing pole?
A. 30 cm B. 60 cm C. 90 cm D. 120 cm
8. Oreo, a black and white kitten, is always running around and getting into trouble in the pet shop. Oreo hops on the counter and sits on a scale. Looking at the picture above, about how many kilograms does Oreo weigh?
A. 1 kg B. 2 kg C. 3 kg D. 4 kg
9. Damian buys a bright green parakeet named Rosco. He wants to buy Rosco some bird food that he will enjoy. Looking at the prices of bird food above, which of the following kinds of bird food could Damian buy with $10.00?
A. 2 Crunchy Corns
B. 2 Fruit Sticks and 1 Honey Bar
C. 1 Crunchy Corn and 2 Seed Treats
D. 1 Seed Treat, 1 Fruit Stick, and 2 Honey Bars
10. Damian also buys a large birdcage and a string of beads to hang inside. Which of the following two beads will continue the pattern of beads above?
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.