Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
This part II of the pet store story...
Everyone in the neighborhood loves to stop by Mr. Barton’s pet store at the corner of Randall Street and Washington Avenue. There were will be many different animals looking for loving homes and all the supplies that pet owners need to take care of these animals.
1. According to the description above, what should be the answer to the question?
A. Impossible B. Unlikely C. Certain D. Likely
2. Nelson bought a can of fish food pellets for $2.95 and a fish net for $1.50. If Nelson gives his pet goldfish 3 pellets of fish food each day, how many pellets will his goldfish eat in 2 weeks?
A. 6 pellets B. 17 pellets C. 21 pellets D. 42 pellets
3. Kyle and Kayla are watching fish swim in two tanks. They love the colors of the Neon Tetras and orange fins of the Goldfish. How many more Neon Tetras are there than Goldfish?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
4. The workers keep Mr. Barton’s pet store clean and neat. They have grouped all the small fish tanks in the pattern above. Which of the number sentences below describes how the fish tanks are grouped?
A. 6 × 6 = 36 B. 36 – 18 = 18
C. 36 ÷ 4 = 9 D. 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36
5. If a fish tank can hold 14 liters of water, about how many 2 L containers of water are needed to fill up the fish tank?
A. 5 containers B. 7 containers C. 15 containers D. 30 containers
6. The temperature of the water in the fish tank is 24 degrees Celsius. Which of the following thermometers shows a temperature of 24 degrees Celsius?
7. There are winding branches with leaves inside many of the bird cages. A bird used its beak to pick up the leaf above. Which is the leaf’s line of symmetry?
A. Line A B. Line B C. Line C D. Line D
8. Vicky needs to buy seashells to decorate the bottom of her fish tank. She notices that the prices follow a pattern based on how many seashells she buys. Looking at the picture above, if Vicky wanted to buy 4 seashells, how much would each seashell cost?
A. $1.60 B. $1.50 C. $1.40 D. $1.30
9. A pet store worker has just brought in a new shipment of rabbit food. He places the boxes on the floor before putting them neatly on the shelves. Looking at the picture above, how many boxes of rabbit food are there in all?
A. 12 boxes B. 10 boxes C. 16 boxes D. 4 boxes
10. Ally wants to buy her pet poodle, Molly, a box of dog treats. All of the dog treats are placed side by side on the shelf above. If one box of dog treats is 40 cm wide, how many boxes of dog treats can fit on this shelf?
A. 4 cages B. 5 cages C. 6 cages D. 7 cages
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!