Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Ms. Baker has four young children. Two are boys and two are girls. Their ages are all odd numbers. Which set of numbers shows the children’s ages?
A. 3, 8, 11, 13 B. 3, 7, 9, 11
C. 5, 9, 11, 12 D. 5, 9, 10, 11
2. Which is the greatest ODD number that is inside the triangle but outside the square?
A. 25 B. 71 C. 77 D. 83
3. Rapunzel’s hair was 71 inches long when she was 5 years old. By the time she was 12 years old, her hair had grown 138 inches longer. ABOUT how many inches long was Rapunzel’s hair when she was 12 years old?
A. 100 B. 200 C. 300 D. 400
4. Leo’s mom has asked him to clean up his room and put his toys away on the shelf above. Which toy is in Box 1 on Shelf B?
5. Nikki is making 2 sandwiches. She has 12 slices of turkey, and she wants each sandwich to have the same number of turkey slices. How many slices of turkey should Nikki put on each sandwich?
A. 6 B. 10 C. 14 D. 24
6. Corey’s swimming pool is shaped like the figure above. If he drew one diagonal line in the figure, what two shapes would be made?
A. rectangles B. squares
C. triangles D. parallelograms
7. Monica has saved up a lot of coins in her piggy bank. She dumps out the money onto the floor and she sees the following groups of coins. Which group of coins is worth the MOST?
A. 1 quarter, 5 pennies B. 2 nickels, 5 pennies, 1 dime
C. 2 dimes, 10 pennies D. 1 quarter, 2 nickels
8. After school, Peter did his homework for 1 hour and 30 minutes. He finished at 8:00 PM Then, he played video games for 15 minutes with his little brother. At what time did Peter start doing his homework?
A. 6:30 PM B. 7:30 PM C. 8:30 PM D. 9:30 PM
9. Jacob lives in apartment number eighty eight. He wants to put this number outside on the door. What numbers would he use to show eighty eight in standard form?
A. 808 B. 88 C. 80 D. 880
10. A plant in Ms. Wilson's room was 18 inches tall. Over the summer it grew 6 more inches. How tall was the plant at the end of the summer?
A. 1 foot B. 2 feet C. 3 feet D. 24 feet
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 7 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013