Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ivan, Tommy, Edward, Bobby, Leon, and James all play for the Little Sluggers baseball team. They always wear white baseball caps and uniforms to every game. However, half of the six boys forgot to wear their hats to tonight’s big game! What is half of this set of hats?
A. 1 cap B. 2 caps C. 3 caps D. 5 caps
2. Deep in the woods, a bunny family lives behind a log. There were 6 gray bunnies, and each had 4 furry feet. How many bunny feet does this bunny family have in all?
A. 6 B. 10 C. 24 D. 40
3. Daisy loves to go to her grandma’s house because they have so much fun taking care of the garden and reading stories outside under the shady oak tree. If Daisy’s grandma’s house is 5 m tall, about how tall is the tree?
A. 5 m B. 6 m C. 11 m D. 8 m
4. Each of the players on the basketball team have a number on the back of their shirt. What is the greatest number that can be made using all of these numbers if each number is used only once?
A. 123,456 B. 423,165 C. 643,215 D. 654,321
5. Grace is excited to go to summer camp with all of her friends. Camp starts on July 25 and ends on August 12. How many days will Grace be gone at camp?
A. 1 week B. 1 month C. 19 days D. 2 weeks
6. One rainy day, Harold could not go outside to play. He stared at the clock and time passed quite slowly. Which of the following statements is true about time?
A. 70 minutes is less than 1 hour B. 90 minutes is less than 2 hours
C. 3 hours is less than 160 minutes D. 70 seconds is less than one minute
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!