Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ivan, Tommy, Edward, Bobby, Leon, and James all play for the Little Sluggers baseball team. They always wear white baseball caps and uniforms to every game. However, half of the six boys forgot to wear their hats to tonight’s big game! What is half of this set of hats?
A. 1 cap B. 2 caps C. 3 caps D. 5 caps
2. Deep in the woods, a bunny family lives behind a log. There were 6 gray bunnies, and each had 4 furry feet. How many bunny feet does this bunny family have in all?
A. 6 B. 10 C. 24 D. 40
3. Daisy loves to go to her grandma’s house because they have so much fun taking care of the garden and reading stories outside under the shady oak tree. If Daisy’s grandma’s house is 5 m tall, about how tall is the tree?
A. 5 m B. 6 m C. 11 m D. 8 m
4. Each of the players on the basketball team have a number on the back of their shirt. What is the greatest number that can be made using all of these numbers if each number is used only once?
A. 123,456 B. 423,165 C. 643,215 D. 654,321
5. Grace is excited to go to summer camp with all of her friends. Camp starts on July 25 and ends on August 12. How many days will Grace be gone at camp?
A. 1 week B. 1 month C. 19 days D. 2 weeks
6. One rainy day, Harold could not go outside to play. He stared at the clock and time passed quite slowly. Which of the following statements is true about time?
A. 70 minutes is less than 1 hour B. 90 minutes is less than 2 hours
C. 3 hours is less than 160 minutes D. 70 seconds is less than one minute
7. Tony’s Flying Pizza Palace has the tastiest pizzas in town with 2 types of crust and 4 different toppings to choose from. The restaurant sells pizzas with one crust and one topping only. How many different combinations of one crust and one topping can the restaurant make?
A. 8 B. 6 C. 4 D. 2
8. Tom’s favorite kind of candy are peanut M&Ms. He has 27 red, 18 blue, and 31 green M&Ms in a clear jar. If he reaches inside the jar and pulls out one M&M, what color will it PROBABLY be?
A. white B. black C. red D. green
9. The table above shows four third-grade baseball teams and the number of students on each one. A team can have, at most, 15 students. If a new student wanted to play on a baseball team, on which team will he or she PROBABLY be placed?
A. Team 1 B. Team 2 C. Team 3 D. Team 4
10. Some dogs have fluffy tails. Ginger is a dog. What can you say about Ginger?
A. Ginger has red hair. B. Ginger might have a fluffy tail.
C. Ginger has a fluffy tail. D. Ginger does not have a fluffy tail.
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!