Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The kids at summer camp voted on their favorite ice cream flavors. They will be having an ice cream and other treats down by the lake at 3:30 p.m. How many kids voted for strawberry as their favorite ice cream flavor?
A. 5 B. 8 C. 9 D. 10
2. Rex is drawing a picture of a monster’s face. He wants to draw both of the monster’s eyes exactly the same. Which two objects are the same size AND shape?
3. On a field trip to the Children’s Art Museum in downtown, Tara spent $4.95 on a baked potato for lunch and $12.45 on a colorful puzzle at the gift shop. By estimating, how much money did Tara spend in all?
A. $9.00 B. $12.00 C. $17.00 D. $22.00
4. Rena wrote down her piano lessons schedule on a dry-erase white board. Someone accidentally erased Wednesday’s lesson time. Looking at the pattern in what is left of the schedule above, what is probably the missing time?
A. 11:00 a.m. B. 12:00 p.m. C. 1:00 p.m. D. 12:00 a.m.
5. At the circus, the clown was wearing a colorful costume. He had circles, squares, stars and triangles on it. Which of the objects on his clothes have a right angle?
A. square B. circle C. triangle D. star
6. Sarah baked a pecan pie for an Independence Day party at her uncle’s house. At the party, the guests ate 3/5 of the pecan pie. Which of the pies below shows 3/5 shaded?
7. Jared likes to play with the Magic Number Machine. If he puts a number into Column A, it will follow a certain rule and change into the number in Column B. Which number sentence shows the rule?
A. A x 5 ＝B B. A + 5 ＝B
C. A ÷ 5 = B D. A x 10 ＝B
8. Carla wants to buy a pink Hello Kitty backpack that costs $8.75. She wants to earn the money herself to buy the backpack before school starts. Looking at the choices above, ABOUT how many times will Carla have to wash the car to earn enough money for the backpack?
A. 1 B. 3 C. 5 D. 6
9. In P.E. class, Coach Bennett helps the students weigh themselves. He puts four students in a certain order based on weight. Which group of numbers is in order from least to greatest?
A. 126, 172, 210, 245 B. 157, 114, 225, 300
C. 110, 125, 290, 260 D. 245, 210, 172, 126
10. The Pizza Place has the best pepperoni pizza in town! The restaurant sold 275 pepperoni pizzas in one week. Then, it sold 326 pepperoni pizzas the next week. How many pepperoni pizzas did the Pizza Place sell in all in those two weeks?
A. 51 B. 591 C. 601 D. 691
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.