Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Leslie baked a pecan pie to sell at the bake sale. Everyone loved how the pie tasted, so Leslie had only 1/4 of the pie left at the end of the day. Which picture shows 1/4 of the pie left on the plate?
2. Harry’s bookmark has 2/6 shaded gray. Which answer choice below shows a fraction that is equivalent to 2/6?
3. Kim has 4 rulers that are each 12-inches long. Kim adds up the inches as 12 + 12 + 12 + 12. What is another way that Kim could write this problem?
A. 4 + 12
B. 12 - 4
C. 12 / 4
D. 4 x 12
4. Peter bought a chocolate candy bar for $1.29 at the store. He gives 1/3 of the candy bar to his brother, Tony. How much of the candy bar does Peter have left?
5. Karen’s favorite TV show “Sponge Bob Square Pants” starts at 7:00 p.m. The clock above shows the time it is now. How long does Karen have to wait before her favorite show starts?
A. 15 minutes
B. 30 minutes
C. 40 minutes
D. 45 minutes
6. The rocket ship is about to blast off, and the astronauts inside are counting backward by a special pattern. What number belongs in the box to complete the pattern?
7. Stan is counting how many comic books, joke books, and cookbooks he has on his shelf. He adds the numbers above. What does the “1” at the top of the second column mean?
A. one more than 10
B. one borrowed
C. remainder of one
D. ten regrouped
8. How are the numbers in the box ALIKE?
A. They are all odd.
B. They are all even.
C. They are all larger than 25.
D. They are all counting by fives.
9. While trick-or-treating, Omar gets 34 pieces of candy on the first street. He gets 15 pieces of candy on the second street. He gets some more candy on the third street. By this time, Omar already has 90 pieces of candy. Which number belongs in the box to make the statement true?
10. Cameron is at the park, and he sees all kinds of living things and non-living things. In the picture above, what object is in Box 1, Row B?
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.