Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Which shows 3/4 of the shape shaded?
2. At the theater, kids are in line to buy tickets to the movie “Paranorman”. Who is the third kid in line from the ticket booth?
3. Tamara is making crafts in art class. She folds the piece of paper above in half. Then, she cuts out a piece along the dotted lines. How will the piece of paper look when Tamara unfolds it?
When Hallie read the thermometer, she thought, "Today would be a good day to ___________."
4. Looking at the temperature on the thermometer, which words BEST complete the sentence above?
A. swim in the lake
B. wear a heavy coat
C. go for a bike ride
D. shovel snow
5. Today, many people are shopping at the mall. There are 167 people in the shoe store, 22 people in the hat store, and 309 people in the large clothing store. Which is the best ESTIMATE of the total number of people at the shopping mall?
6. Sarah has been eating too much sweet candy, and now she has a cavity in her tooth. She made an appointment to see a dentist 3 weeks from August 3rd. What is the date of her dentist appointment?
A. August 6
B. August 24
C. August 26
D. August 31
7. If 5 x 7 = 35, then 35 ÷ 7 = ?
8. Hannah earns $6 each month for walking her neighbor’s dog, Muffy. If she puts $2 in savings each month, how much money will Hannah have saved in one year?
9. Sheila finds 36 buttons in a drawer. She divides them up equally into four boxes. Which number belongs in the blank square to show how many buttons Sheila put into each box?
10. Johnny’s dad is buying a new red truck that costs $8,251. What is 8,251 rounded to the nearest hundred?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 8 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!