Đây là một phần trích dẫn trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 9 đề thi số 3 năm học 2012. Mời các bạn tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. John bought red roses for his mother, so he needs to fill a large vase with water. He fills the glass above with water and then pours the water into the vase. About how many glasses of water would John need to fill the vase to the top?
2. Kate’s grandpa is 54 years old, and her grandma is 46 years old. How do the numbers 54 and 46 compare?
A. 46 is greater than 54
B. 54 is equal to 46
C. 54 is greater than 46
D. 54 is less than 46
3. Darren’s birthday is on the fourth Monday in December. He will be turning 9 years old. What is the date of Darren’s birthday?
A. December 15
B. December 8
C. December 22
D. December 29
4. Jessica is knitting the scarf you see above. Part of the scarf is gray, and the other part is white. What part of Jessica’s scarf, expressed in decimals, is gray?
5. Parika scooped spaghetti and meatballs onto her dish. She started with 12 meatballs, and then she gave half of them to Allison. How many meatballs did Parika have left?
A. 6 meatballs
B. 8 meatballs
C. 9 meatballs
D. 10 meatballs
6. After going on a fun field trip to the pet store, the third graders in Frost Elementary School voted on their favorite pets. Shelly, a third grader, was absent when the vote was taken. Using the data on the chart, what is MOST LIKELY Shirley’s favorite pet?
7. Before Elliott plays outside, he decides to cook lunch in the kitchen. He puts his basketball down on the table next to an egg, a can of soup, and a book filled with recipes. Which of these objects is shaped like a cylinder?
A. an egg
B. a book
C. a basketball
D. a can of soup
8. Harry and Stefany are playing a math game. Harry chooses base-ten blocks and Stefany has to write down the same number in standard form. If Harry chooses the blocks above, what standard form number should Stefany write down?
9. Stephen and his friends rode the Ferris wheel at a fair. There were 12 riders on the first ride, 17 on the second, 22 on the third, and 27 on the fourth. If the pattern continued, how many riders would there be on the fifth ride?
10. While reading a poem, Anita read the words “three thousand, eight hundred seventy one” in one of the lines. How can Anita write this number in standard form?
Hi vọng, bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 3 vòng 9 đề thi số 3 năm học 2012
này hữu ích cho kì ôn tập của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!